Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (4102128)

Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles™
View

Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles™

78 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Dazzles for scrapbooking! Give your layouts a unique touch with this dazzling assortment of Lace & Doilies stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This package contains 87 lacy images, all in a versatile white color to contrast beautifully with any scrapbook page, photo or embellishment. Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an instruction sheet showing layout and card ideas, plus tips and techniques for using your Dazzles.

Part number: 4102128

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Comment Love them!
Submitted Monday, February 10th @ 09:16 AM

Name
Comment I ordered a bunch of dazzles and I will review them all here. They are the most beautiful card embellishments made. I can never get enough of them. All the products I have purchased from Paper Wishes are of the highest quality. Thank you!!
Submitted Sunday, January 19th @ 07:38 AM

Name
Comment I am going to rate all the items I got in this one message. I love the double sided tape to put ribbons on my pages in both sizes the 1/2 and the 1/4 in size.

As for Dazzles I can't say enough about them. They are so beautiful and so much fun to use and they make my pages stand out and get lots of compliments when I share my pages on some boards. You can never have enough dazzles so keep new ones coming.
Submitted Tuesday, December 17th @ 05:52 AM

Name
Comment Great Value. Love Dazzles!!!
Submitted Thursday, December 12th @ 06:39 AM

Name
Comment The things I received were beautiful. I love dazzles and use them on most of my cards. They are easy to use and can be removed if you don't like the position you have them yet they stick very good when you are finished. Love them.
Submitted Monday, August 5th @ 09:15 AM

Name
Comment I just wanted to share something I tried today. I wish I hadn't mailed the card, as I could have scanned it in. But, I used a white doily Dazzles sticker on the front of my card. I was making a vintage look card, and wanted to use Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the doily sticker so it wasn't so white. I quickly found out that the ink just beads up on the shiny finish of the Dazzles. So, I used a sanding block and sanded the finish of the white doily Dazzles sticker. After that, it was very easy to use the ink directly on the sticker. In fact, since the sticker was already on the front of the card, it added a bit of an antique look to the paper I used as well, because the ink pad went beyond the sticker. In short, if you sand the finish of the white Dazzles stickers, they readily accept the Distress Ink. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought to do this, but I get very happy when I discover a new technique that works! If you don't belong to the "Dazzles of the Month" club, you should. They are so beautiful, and I get so many comments on the cards I make using Dazzles...good comments! :-)
Submitted Sunday, May 19th @ 03:47 PM

Name
Comment Beautiful dazzles for all occasions. There can never be too many dazzles!
Submitted Tuesday, December 4th @ 04:21 PM

Name
Comment The dazzles add such sparkle and beauty. I just love the designs.
Submitted Monday, July 9th @ 05:53 AM

Name
Comment I can't begin to tell you how versatile and beautiful these lacy dazzles are. I have used them for both cards and scrapbook pages, and hate to be without them, and I try to always keep them on hand!
Submitted Thursday, July 5th @ 02:05 PM

Name
Comment I love these dazzles. They are one of my favorite. I like them so well that this was my second purchase of them. I just didn't want to run out. I love to ink them a different color to work with a particular theme.
Submitted Wednesday, February 15th @ 07:03 AM

Name
Comment My craft group used these doily dazzles for making thank-you cards for classroom volunteers. The cards were lovely and made in a flash with these easy peel-off embellishments. It may be my imagination, but these new dazzles seem sturdier than they used to be and much easier to use. Don't forget, they can be colored with markers to match your other items on the cards.
Submitted Wednesday, February 8th @ 03:03 PM

Name
Comment i just love these dazzles. they really add to your projects. i reccommend these dazzles to anyone that scrapbook.
Submitted Wednesday, January 18th @ 12:14 PM

Name
Comment I'm dazzled by Dazzles...and I like the Doilies and Lace dazzles so much, I'm constantly ordering more. I even got some for Christmas from my daughter. All I can say is, "more, more, more!"
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 07:32 AM

Name
Comment These dazzles are wonderful to use for card making; I had several more Holiday cards to do when they arrived. How I wish I had ordered them sooner.Very easy to use & great for either cards or pages. The lacy look will be great for Valentine cards as well. As others have said; I plan to get at least 1 more set soon. Thank you for such great products.
Submitted Monday, January 9th @ 02:06 PM

Name
Comment These dazzels are beautiful and are wonderful for both card making and scrapbooking. I will need to purchase more of these.
Submitted Sunday, January 8th @ 08:33 AM

Name
Comment Lace what a lovely idea. Winter white soft and bright.
Submitted Saturday, January 7th @ 07:30 PM

Name
Comment I really love the lace look I have added to several cards. These dazzlers with also be useful in making some beautiful Valentine cards.
Submitted Friday, January 6th @ 09:25 PM

Name
Comment I really love all the outstanding stamps and paper related products your company offers. Some are new to me and that is the fun related to crafting.
Submitted Friday, January 6th @ 12:29 PM

Name
Comment I love working with these dazzles..they are much sturdier than they appear and are so easy to peel and adhere. I will have to buy more to I can play some more!
Submitted Friday, January 6th @ 10:27 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):