Home > Scrapbook Paper > 12 x 12 > Paper Packs / Pads > Boutique Paper Pack (4104175)

Share:

Boutique Paper Pack

Item #: 4104175
23 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$6.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Boutique Paper Pack
View
View
Product Image
More Inspiration

Pretty and fanciful papers! This collection of bright papers is perfect for double page spreads, cards and albums. You'll have 12 sheets of 12"x12" heavyweight 80# papers, 2 of each design including all over patterns, corner, houndstooth and medallion patterns and dots. Let these papers inspire your creativity!

Click here for a free download.

Item #: 4104175

Customer comments

Name
Another beautiful paper pack-I am really looking forward to using it.
Submitted
Saturday, June 1st @ 12:40 AM

Name
I am using this paper in a Rose Bowl Parade and Game album. I love the quality of the paper. Would definately buy again.
Submitted
Monday, February 20th @ 07:18 AM

Name
I am so addicted to Hot Off the Press items. These are the ONLY items I use in my creations. I have these papers and this collection is one of my all time favorites! You can create bohem projects as well as pretty vintage ones! Love this!
Submitted
Wednesday, January 25th @ 05:51 PM

Name
A beautiful color palette, wonderful neutrals, BUTTERFLIES, and another fun coordinating paper with the small design squares. How do you come up with all these wonderful ideas? Thanks for all you design to help papercrafters everywhere make amazing projects! I'm so glad I found Paper Wishes!
Submitted
Thursday, January 12th @ 05:37 PM

Name
I received my paper set with ribbons, scrapbook dazzles and the paper tole and absolutely adore them. The free download to go with these papers is lovely and make this another great set to add to my stash. Thanks again for all the free downloads that go with the paper sets. It's a free gift for all.
Submitted
Monday, January 9th @ 08:30 AM

Name
i just finished watching the video of this great package and what we can create with them. love the paper, embellisements, etc. having a demo show me what i can create is very helpful because something my mind is clueless. thank you very much for showing us this demo.
Submitted
Wednesday, January 4th @ 11:00 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):