Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

sarabinders™ Tall Binder
View
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea

sarabinders™ Tall Binder

42 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Our new sarabinders are practical and prettyand they make perfect gifts! Start with a heavy bookboard binder like this 5x7 book, decorate it with papers and embellishments, then fill it with our perfectly-sized inserts. Suddenly the possibilities are endless! Use our blank or lined papers, calendar pages, address book papers or envelopes, pockets and dividers to create a one-of-a-kind organizer, address book, calendar, date book or mini scrapbook. Use it to stash receipts, sketches, or keep track of scrapbook supplies. Fill it with quotes or special sentiments, important phone numbers or photos. The metal 6-ring binder means you can add, remove or move pages around. The binder easily accepts ink, paint and walnut ink. Youll love how quick they are to finish!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4511

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$7.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Please, please, please bring them back. Now that I have made something with one, I want MORE!!!!!! Have so many ideas of things to make with them.
Submitted Friday, December 14th @ 08:27 PM

Name
Comment I couldn't wait to get this because I wanted to start a smashbook and this is the perfect size for beginners! I ordered the file tabs and corresponding papers and started smashing away! Very durable product, easy to adhere embellishments to. For the price, this is a great smashbook for a beginner or teen!!!
Submitted Tuesday, August 21st @ 11:29 AM

Name
Comment I LOVE the Sarah binders. They are so cool to color and cover with papers and whatever catches you eye. I love the address pages as with having so many accounts on line I made an address book just for my computer and my passwords.
Submitted Monday, February 27th @ 09:13 AM

Name
Comment I love this binder. Would like it even more if it had larger rings. So far I've used some great double-sided paper and the dress form. Can't wait to get my dividers and envelopes and decorate them.
Submitted Thursday, February 23rd @ 07:50 AM

Name
Comment Been thinking about this for a while. So glad I bought - made an address book and am so pleased with it I keep it displayed on a shelf rather than in a drawer.
Submitted Monday, January 23rd @ 06:04 AM

Name
Comment I love the tall binders and envelopes that go with
them. I'm making recipe books for my grandchildren
and my daughters for Christmas. I'm making 10
books. Have 14 catagories for recipe's. I'm using the
envelopes for the recipe cards. Enjoy decorating
them with the dazzles and other things. I got the
idea to make them, when I went to my granddaughters for dinner, and she said she didnt
know how to make potatoe salad or deviled eggs.
So thought maybe the other grandkids were having
the same problem.
Submitted Thursday, June 3rd @ 09:28 AM

Name
Comment I made a pregnancy journal for my daughter-in-law. She had just lost her 47 yr. old brother to colon cancer and her sister, 43 yrs. old, was battling multiple myeloma (cancer). I had calendar pages so she could keep track of her doctor's appts. There was a section for all her ultrasound pictures, a secction to write down baby names, and a journal section for her to write down her thoughts as she dealt with the grief of losing her brother and consequently seven months later, her sister. The project was helpful to me as well, knowing I was doing something really nice for my daughter-in-law.
Submitted Monday, April 5th @ 08:45 AM

Name
Comment I have just made a tall binder for my sister. She is moving across the country and needs to keep track of what she needs to do what she has done, from packing to the truck.
so I sent it decorated but blank tabs for her to fill out.
I know it will be helpful.
I use another tall binder as a travel journal. each tab a different day of the trip, then when I scrapbook my trip I dont forget what I did or where I went or ate. this is the best size ever, the envelopes are perfect for the info I pick up that day as well.
Bring back the small size, the only problem with any of the binders is never enough. Ya just keep needing more.
thank you SARA.
Submitted Sunday, March 22nd @ 09:00 AM

Name
Comment This tall binder will be perfect for a address book, I also ordered the dividers and papers, all great
Submitted Sunday, January 25th @ 07:50 AM

Name
Comment I'm hoping to use one for a journal and the other for a Christmas organizer. So that I know what I've picked up over the year and who I need to make cards for. Actually was inspired to decorate the binder sent to me in the personal shopper. It looks great.
Submitted Monday, December 29th @ 08:52 AM

Name
Comment Very nice quality, I made my Daughter a keepsake recipie book with the Kitchen line from We R Memory Keepers - beautiful!
Submitted Thursday, November 20th @ 05:17 AM

Name
Comment I painted the Tall Sara Binder as soon as I received it, and the next day covered it with papers, ribbon and flowers. It was so much fun! I'd like to have several more to play with and design, but I don't know what I would do with them.

Since I just received the binder and am now putting my inventory of punches, dies, tools, etc. on the lined pages, I can't say how durable the binder will be. But I can't wait to carry it around with me and show off how pretty it is!

This binder seems sturdy and was truly fun to cover. I would recommend to everyone that it's a wonderful way to spend a couple of hours.
Submitted Friday, October 3rd @ 08:55 AM

Name
Comment I love this Sara Tall binders. I have made two of them with my scrapbook stickers in them that come with holes already in them. It is so easy to get to them now, I have them divided with a tall divider and have them labeled. I plan on making another one for my recipes.
Submitted Friday, October 3rd @ 08:26 AM

Name
Comment The possibilities are endless with these binders. I made an address book and I must say, it looks really nice. I have gotten many compliments on it. Thanks for all of the ideas on how to use your products!
Submitted Saturday, August 23rd @ 05:40 PM

Name
Comment I altered one of these for a gift. It's a book journal for my sister-in-law to keep track of the books she's read and ones she wants to read. The binder took acrylic paint and ink very well and was easy to adhere paper to. This Sarabinder was the easiest and best altered project I've ever made - it won't be the last!
Submitted Sunday, August 17th @ 12:35 PM

Name
Comment I cannot say enough about the tall binder (other then I wish they would bring back the small binder too). I have made many many presents with these ranging from day planners to journals, to christmas gift and address trackers, to my very own scrapbook organizer. My husband even had me make a "manly" one for work with dividers for phone numbers, item numbers and products, notes pads (line paper) for meetings etc. I made a babies first year book for a mother, she loved it. I cant say enough about how great they are
Submitted Tuesday, July 29th @ 09:00 AM

Name
Comment I love the Tall Sara Binder (I wish they would bring back the small one) I started with the one I got in my Personal Shopper and was hooked. I have made many for gifts and are still making more for Christmas, because everyone who sees them wants them. My daughter just got married and is moving our of start and I made her one title "The year after I Do" I started the calendar at the date of the shower and went out one year after the wedding. I used all of the differnet inserts they are offered for addresss, calendar, notes, doodles, and envelopes to hold misc stuff. She loved it and I think I will make me one next
Submitted Tuesday, July 29th @ 08:47 AM

Name
Comment I cannot WAIT to get started on altering and embellishing this binder into a one of a kind address book for a friend. I love how the possibilities are endless!!
Submitted Monday, June 9th @ 08:49 AM

Name
Comment I have finished 2 of the binders and use mine all the time as a planner and address book. I painted it then covered it with paper and mod podge. My 11 year old granddaughter has made several for friends and decorated with flowers and jewels.
Submitted Friday, April 25th @ 10:50 AM

Name
Comment I was going to use this as a planner but it wasn't big enough for all the things I needed. BUT - it is perfect for my scrapbook notebook.

I've painted it and seperated the notebook into GOALS, CLASSES/TECHNIQUES, WISH LIST/TO BUY, IDEAS/INSPIRATION.

I got the dividers, blank pages, lined pages, and envelopes. I am more of a reading person so I've taken the larger articles/inspiration and written them down in my language. But if I want to keep a photo or a picture, the envelopes are right there.

I have only covered mine in acrylic paint - I still have a lot more to do before it is done.
Submitted Tuesday, April 22nd @ 06:20 AM

Name
Comment These are so cute and a great size. You can do so many things with them...journal...planner..."Just Stuff" book...recipe book etc.
Submitted Saturday, April 12th @ 11:13 AM

Name
Comment I just went to a class making altered clipboards and loved the look. I thought I would use this to make an altered Address book. I havent done it yet, but think it will turn out great!
Submitted Thursday, April 10th @ 07:13 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):