Home > Personal Shopper Monthly Kits > More > Previous Personal Shopper Card Making > 2 Cardmakers Personal Shopper Kits (5009966)

2 Cardmakers Personal Shopper Kits
View

2 Cardmakers Personal Shopper Kits

15 people love this
Click a star to rate.

A terrific value—2 for 1! That's right—two Cardmakers Personal Shopper kits for the price of one!! You'll get 32 sheets of 8½"x11" papers and cut-outs, wonderful coordinating embellishments and 2 full-color mini magazines with instructions and ideas, plus 20 blank cards and envelopes! Everything you need to make 20 beautiful cards is in the kit! Best of all, you get them for half-price! Don't miss this wonderful offer!

Part number: 5009966

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$19.99

You might also like:

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment The cards in this kit are so fun and interesting to make, and I have never seen cards like them anywhere else. The sewing machine card is such a treat to make, and I love the result so much I can't bear to give it to someone else even though I know it will be thorough enjoyed and appreciated by any craft recipient.
Every card in this kit will put a smile on any recipient's face, and I cannot recommend this kit enough!
Submitted Monday, January 21st @ 10:22 PM

Name
Comment It's like Christmas everytime I open my kits from you. Your creative juices begin to flow and I can't wait to get my fingers in them.
Submitted Thursday, December 6th @ 03:57 PM

Name
Comment I love the cardmaking kits... They are fun to do and the instructions are always very easy to follow... Nice to have cards made up ahead of time.
Submitted Saturday, December 1st @ 11:43 AM

Name
Comment I am really looking forward to making cards with these two kits. Everything I need to make a card is included. The instructions are clear and for someone who has never really made cards before (like me) it is fantastic to have creative ideas that can get you started. It's going to be fun after the holidays to start working on birthday cards for all the family.
Submitted Thursday, November 29th @ 06:36 AM

Name
Comment I am really enjoying these kits. I love the variety of cards included and learning new skills. These were the first kits I have tried where all the elements are in one package. The sale price was fantastic. Thank you!!
Submitted Thursday, November 22nd @ 02:10 PM

Name
Comment I'm a recent Cardmaker Personal Shopper so have enjoyed purchasing previously assembled PS kits. Upon arrival I divide all the card components into individual plastic bags. I insert the name of the card and date of the newsletter so I can follow the directions at a later date. I enjoy the wide range of cards. I store the plastic bags in PS boxes by category. So, when I need a card I go to the box... find a card I like...locate the newsletter and enjoy making a card with all the paper and accessories together. Thank You for this wonderful concept of cardmaking.
Submitted Wednesday, November 21st @ 08:54 AM

Name
Comment I'm an avid card creater. I love the kits because they offer new ideas and papers I probably wouldn't pick on my own. I often steer others to them that want to learn to make their own cards but don't often have the supplies on hand. By the time my kits are finished I easily have made 5 more cards or gift tags from the scraps that are left over. I just love them.
I would like to suggest that they make available one theme boxes. Suggestions: All Christmas cards, All Birthday cards.
Thanks! Keep em coming!
Submitted Wednesday, November 21st @ 08:17 AM

Name
Comment I just bought your two for one card marketing kit Oct & Nov 2011, along with other items. I made a timely Thanksgiving and a birthday card. I love the fact that your ideas and creativity are there to help me get started. I love the art work. Saves me so much time in thinking something up on my own. I start out with your lovely printed cards then add my own embellishment and creativity to make them even more personal. Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas, beautiful art work and great sale prices. Am so very thankful. Dawn
Submitted Wednesday, November 21st @ 06:28 AM

Name
Comment I just wanted to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my cardmaking kits! I'm also signed up to receive the dazzle kits. Every time a package arrives, it's like Christmas. I just can't wait to open the package and get started creating! Thanks for all the great ideas that come along with all the wonderful products!
Submitted Tuesday, November 20th @ 06:48 AM

Name
Comment I purchased this as a gift to give my daughter that is just starting her passion in card making. This is a great way to get a variety of supplies without breaking the bank!! Not only that, but you will always have the ideas to either duplicate later on or to spark new ideas. This is a very reasonable way to get supplies and love the idea of making a "kit" out of the variety of cut outs, embellishments and other supplies. I will have to make a future order for myself!!
Submitted Tuesday, November 20th @ 06:20 AM

Name
Comment These card making kits take out all the guess work. The simple step by step instructions make you look like a Picasso. The designs, paper engineering, cut outs, templates and embellishments only add to the designs. Love, Love, Love it ! Keep them coming !
Submitted Monday, March 26th @ 06:42 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):