Home > Product Videos > Stamping > Both-Stamp File & Refill Cards (5109005)

Share:

Both-Stamp File & Refill Cards

Item #: 5109005
17 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$22.49

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Both-Stamp File & Refill Cards
View

The ultimate stamp organization system will save you time and money! The Unmounted Stamp File (link) will help you keep your supplies organized and damage-free. This black storage bin is perfect for keeping all your stamps organized and ready to use. Your stamps adhere to cards for easy flip and retrieval. Use Stazon (link) to stamp image on card or label your organizational cards for time saving retrieval. The Unmounted Stamp File comes with 15 Stamp File Cards for your stamps to cling to, a magnetic front pocket for block storage and built in handles for convenience. To expand your organizational capabilities you will also be receiving an additional 15 Stamp File Refill Cards (link). This system is designed to fit the needs of even the most seasoned stamp collector and make it possible to never lose track a stamp again!

You will get:

The Unmounted Stamp File (link)
15 Stamp File Refill Cards (link)

Item #: 5109005

Customer comments

Name
I have one of these and it is full already and I have stamps left over. Now I find that it is no longer available. I just hate it when that happens. Sure wish that I had bought an extra one when I bought the first one.

Response from Paulette:

We were sad to see it leave too. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything when a manufacturer discontinues a product. We are so happy you enjoyed our Paper Wishes crafting project!

Submitted
Wednesday, July 10th @ 07:28 PM

Name
One of the best items I have ever purchased. All my stamps are arranged beautifully and so easy to find. A great find for stampers.
Submitted
Sunday, May 19th @ 09:12 PM

Name
I will not have to search for my stamps ever again. Love the brillance of the clear stamp file and the file cards...my clear stamps are now catagorized and neatly in order.
Submitted
Friday, September 28th @ 08:36 AM

Name
I really like this product. I had my stamps in a album for acrylics. This works so much better. I decorated the box to match some of my other products that I got from you. Thanks
Submitted
Monday, September 24th @ 08:41 AM

Name
Love this filing system for my unmounted & clear stamps! Great way to store and access them. However, will say that the little acryllic block holder does not adhere. The magnets are not strong enough to hold it in place. That being said, it is certainly not a deal breaker. This was a great find!
Linda L.
Jupiter, Florida
Submitted
Friday, September 21st @ 01:54 PM

Name
I have been trying for some time now to organize my many acrylic stamps and this storage system is perfect. My stamp sets are now easy to find by category. This will be one of my most useful tools.
Submitted
Tuesday, July 24th @ 09:46 AM

Name
I loooove this filing system!!! My stamps are now so easy to see and sort through. I am sure I will be using them so much more now. As a sidebar, I don't think the pocket on the front will be useful as anything but a cute decoration,as the magnet is not strong enough to hold things.
Submitted
Friday, May 11th @ 07:40 AM

Name
I really love this! What a great way to organize and store my acrylic stamps!
Submitted
Thursday, January 12th @ 07:33 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items