Share:

Ultimate Christmas Card Kit

Item #: 70376
81 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Christmas Cards! Cardmakers, you cant pass up this special offer. It has over 900 pieces! Kit includes:
100 patterned Christmas papers
4 glimmer sheets
4 vellum sheets
245...
More Info »

$24.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

100 patterned Christmas papers
4 glimmer sheets
4 vellum sheets
245 tags and art cut-outs
240 alphabet tiles
72 card greetings
4 glassine mini envelopes
130 brads
7 ribbons
80 rub-ons
76 acrylic stamps (a retail value of $53.97)
one 2"x6" acrylic block
42 card ideas

Its an amazing assortment of Christmas card making goodies at a tremendous value!

Regular retail price is $110.

Item #: 70376

Customer comments

Name
When I went through the papers I felt like I was a kid in a candy shop. Oh the papers are um. Made me want to start right off. The kit is so great with so many items one would not imagine by myself. I am a Craft person that needs help with ideas and IDEAS you do include. Thank you so much for doing so much for us by giving us EVERYTHING WE NEED...
Monday, August 6th @ 07:34 AM

Name
I have bought more than one of these. For me and I'm planning to have a get-together to make many for soldiers to use to send themselves. Operation Write Home sends homemade cards to troops 'cause they just don't have a Hallmark down the street. At this price and with a little help from my friends putting them together we should be able to make a BUNCH!!!
They come out just beautiful, too!!!
Monday, April 30th @ 12:32 PM

Name
This arrived today, and I cannot wait to dive in! There are just so many treats waiting for me. The paper pack is HUGE, with lots of fun ideas, pretty papers, cute cut outs, and neat sayings. Then the stamps! 3 sets with lots of different options. I really like the flourishes, they'll be useful beyond just Christmas cards. With just this pack, and my own basic supplies, I'm going to really be able to wow my friends and family with their cards this year!
Thursday, March 22nd @ 10:53 AM

Name
I was amazed when I opened the box and saw everything! I couldn't believe how many cards I could make and how easy it was.
Friday, March 2nd @ 09:22 AM

Name
This kit is fantastic. Can't wait to start making cards. Contains everything to make beautiful cards and/or scrapbooking pages.
Tuesday, February 28th @ 10:46 AM

Name
My neighbor & I create together & usually place orders together to help save on shipping. She ordered this card making kit. I kinda wish I had ordered one, too! Looks like it's going to make some wonderful cards!! I usually don't buy kits like that because I usually end up with too many papers/accessories I don't like, but I certainly liked the majority of these.
Monday, February 27th @ 06:13 AM

Name
A super little box of goodies. I have never stamped too much, always made a mess of it, so I gave all my wooden stamps away a few years ago.. Seems like I will be trying to stamp again, with the clear ones, should make it so much easied to get everything just so....I go scrapping every wednesday,and my friends were very excited to see my great bargain. Recently I bought the new CD on the Cards and along with this kit, I should be able to turn out some super Christmas cards.
Friday, February 10th @ 10:50 AM

Name
This is a great kit for Christmas cards, and the best part is the stamps which can be used over and over again for other projects. Well worth the price!
Tuesday, February 7th @ 06:34 AM

Name
I really like my kit and can't wait to get it started. I'm impressed with all the emblishments.
Thursday, January 26th @ 08:02 AM

Name
You can never have enough Christmas cards! The ultimate kit is great!
Monday, January 23rd @ 12:40 PM

Name
This was an excellant deal and for a liitle over the price of one stamp set it came with loads of papers, embellishments and 3 STAMP SETS!
Sunday, January 22nd @ 04:41 PM

Name
I just loved the kit. It was very useful in making my Christmas cards this year. I made four different designs and 6 of each. I used the stamps,ribbons and brads. I still have alot of the materials left to use on my scrapbook pages that I will be doing soon for the Christmas holiday.
Saturday, January 14th @ 05:50 PM

Name
I bought a kit for me and my Sister as an early Christmas gift - she LOVED IT and so did I. I have enought left over to start sending cards early next year. We enjoy all the kits and we are always happy with the results. There are some cards that are a little challenging but that's what makes it fun. Thank you so much. Happy New Year. Donna L.
Tuesday, January 10th @ 09:52 AM

Name
I have used this kit several times( have purchased 4) it is a great value and I get such raves about the cards I send. I have shared the duplicate stamps with friends..... the value of the rest of the supplies keeps making this kit irrestable. Thank you paper wishes for providing great quality supplies at great prices. In a area where scrappin supplies are not plentiful, I really rely on you!!!!
Tuesday, January 10th @ 07:03 AM

Name
I bought this kit for myself and one for my friend. We get together once a week and work on two cards from the kit. We are having such a good time working on them together. What lovely cards we'll have to send out for the coming Christmas. We are using chalks on many of the saying cut outs to brighten them up a little. It has been the best $20.00 I've spent on a kit ever, just to do it with my friend.
Tuesday, January 10th @ 06:26 AM

Name
I ordered 1 for myself and latter ordered 1 for a friend for Christmas. We both loved them, my friend can't wait until next year to use her's. Thanks for the great products. (I also gave my friend 1 of your catalogs)
Monday, January 9th @ 04:10 PM

Name
I absolutely loved the ultimate christmas card kit! I created 12 cards for my family and friends. The only exception is I wish the cut outs had been punch outs. Other than that, the kit was well worth the price.
Monday, January 9th @ 09:30 AM

Name
i'm very thankfull , this package is unreal , i know i'm going to save money with this kit.i enjoy all my buys from paper wishes. if it wasn't for paper wishes i wouldn't be able to have this awesome hobby. i want to thank you very very much for making this happen for me. merry Christmas and all the best in the new year. patricia
Tuesday, December 13th @ 02:05 PM

Name
Just received this package and it is an amazing value. The papers are beautiful and there are lots of tags and sayings included. I love the stamps. I appreciate all the project ideas that are included. I can hardly wait to get started!
Thursday, November 3rd @ 09:53 PM

Name
This kit is just amazing. I purchased it two years ago, and I am still using elements from it this year! And the stamps alone are worth the price. The ideas in the book are so helpful, the art pieces are handy in so many applications and all that paper! Yummy!
Friday, October 21st @ 02:49 AM

Name
I just received this kit and it is just fabulous. The three sets of stamps alone are worth the price and than some. The papers are a very nice quality and there is a very nice selection of designs and colors. And don't forget 42 cards ideas and the Embellishments to make them. This is a value that should not be missed. I bought it so that I could donate the finished cards to a non-profit charity.
Wednesday, October 19th @ 11:02 PM

Name
I purchased this pack awhile ago, & just had time to look through it. WOW! First, the stamps alone are worth about twice what the pack costs. That makes all the beautiful papers & embellishments basically free! I had already purchased the Winter Swirls stamps, so I shared the set in the kit with a friend. The acrylic block included is perfect for arranging your own designs with the stamps....very nice size & quality. If you have a cardmaker on your Christmas list, this would be the PERFECT gift, & it's priced right. Any cardmaker would be glad to receive this and save it for next year. If you make any cards for charities, this is a perfectly inexpensive way to go. I have always enjoyed Paper Wishes products, and this is no exception...excellent value, beautiful selection! I have about 60 cards to make for Christmas, & other than cardstock, adhesives, inks & envelopes, I will need nothing else! Now if I could settle down and decide where to start........so excited, I don't know what to use first!
Sunday, November 21st @ 10:39 AM

Name
This is an awsome package. And if you buy the Forever Christmas Cards CD, you'll be able to print the greetings that you find in the paper tablet of this package. I'm new at this, and I find the instructions are very clear. You'll make many, many cards with this. The papers are beautiful! I'll have enough for a few years!
Wednesday, November 10th @ 07:07 AM

Name
Awesome value! I love how everything you need to make the samples are included. The card ideas and instructions make card making so much more enjoyable. I actually enjoy cutting out the art. I was so excited when the package came. It's August and I've already put aside the other card kit to make Christmas cards. I will of course still do my monthly card kits. Don't miss out on this amazing set.
Monday, August 16th @ 02:46 AM

Name
This kit has everything you need to make beautiful cards!! I can't wait to make them. The directions are very clear and the papers are beautiful. The only thing I wish is that the clip art would be a punch put rather than having to cut them out!! Other than that everythingis super!!!!
Tuesday, August 10th @ 09:36 AM

Name
i don't really 'do' xmas, but thought that i would get this to make cards for the troops.
WOW!! what a great pkg of goodies! lots of different styles and colors to use, lots of great card ideas, techniques and more than enough paper and embellishments to keep me card making for many, many hours, and for probably more than 50 cards! then i can use the stamps for years to come. absolutely gorgeous set. thank you!!
hope i do this set proud.
Saturday, July 31st @ 07:52 AM

Name
This "kit" will be so helpful in making fun, festive cards. In the past I've made 50 or 60 of the same card. This kit will allow me to make many different cards which will be a little more work for me but so much more fun!

Love the big brads, rub-ons and ribbons. The embellishments will really help personalize every card.
Monday, July 5th @ 04:11 PM

Name
Great item, but would like to have know what the size of the paper was before purchasing. Everything else GREAT!
Friday, March 12th @ 05:26 AM

Name
I received my kit in the mail and was so delighted with it I put the whole thing together in one night. What a wonderful kit! I will be buying more like that and I'm sure other types of kits. Thank you for bringing such a fun thing to the public.
Thursday, March 11th @ 05:52 AM

Name
This is an awesome package. I was so pleased with my new toys, I could hardly wait to play. Even thought Christmas is a long time away, this is going to be fun.
Thursday, February 18th @ 04:59 PM

Name
I love these special packs! I get so many complements on my cards and these packs are the reason. Great value and having everything at your fingretips is a big plus. Please keep putting these packs together.
If you haven't looked into them the personal shopper card kits are great too
Monday, February 1st @ 01:24 PM

Name
I ordered this set awhile back. It is a fantastic set to obtain and the stamp sets are excellent. The only thing I wished they had left them in their original packaging where you would know know the name of the set of stamps and get the information off the back which is also helpful. Everyone is right, it has so much to offer in this awesome kit. Love it and each webisode. Keep up the great work everyone.......
Friday, December 11th @ 10:21 PM

Name
I love this kit. The papers are beautiful and the ribbons & brads are the perfect compliment. The stamps are simply the best. I recently converted from wood handled stamps to the acrylics and am extremely happy with the way they stamp. As a bonus, they take up much less space to store than the bulky wood handled stamps. In addition, it's easier find the stamp I want to use. I would highly recommend this kit to all paper crafters.
Friday, November 6th @ 07:34 AM

Name
I've done a lot of cards mostly quilling, kirigami and a lot of paper engineering (pop-ups). I needed something a little bit faster as this is November and I haven't even started yet. I love paper of all kinds and can hardly wait to get started on this type of card. I love the ideas.
Wednesday, November 4th @ 10:26 AM

Name
My Mom got me hooked on your site when she came to visit a few weeks ago and brought one of her kits along she'd ordered from Paper Wishes. I was very impressed with all the little "trinkets" that came along in the package and loved the cards she put together using some of the ideas that were included with the package. I've been window "web" shopping ever since and finally broke down and ordered this Ultimate Christmas Card Kit. To say I was a little anxious for my package to arrive would be an understatement. I too opened the package and flipped through the pages many times a day and just admired the paper and stamps and read through all the card idea instructions. I sat down last night and made three cards and had a hard time stopping and actually going to bed!! I love the kit and it is SOOO well worth the money! I was so impressed I told one of my friends about it - she's putting an order in and I added some more stuff to her order that I wanted for myself from the Mom's Warehouse Sale! Keep the awesome deals coming!
Tuesday, October 27th @ 10:53 PM

Excellent package. Well worth the $$$
Wednesday, September 23rd @ 05:31 PM

Name
I absolutely love this kit! I spent all day yesterday making cards. Each one is better than the last. Everything in the kit is great!
Monday, September 21st @ 07:02 AM

Name
I received this kit yesterday and love it! I made four cards last night. I am not a creative person, and this kit makes it so easy to create beautiful Christmas cards. Thank you!
Friday, September 11th @ 07:20 AM

Name
I was making a few of the cards at work (on my lunch break of course) and a co-worker approached me and hired me (yes she will pay) on the spot to make 25 cards for her. Good thing the kit makes 72 cards. Very nice kit, and lots of inspiration.
Wednesday, September 9th @ 11:17 AM

Name
This kit is terrific, papers are really nice and all the extras mean you can do the cards with only these supplies or use some of your own things and change things up a little. The stamps are great, a nice variety for Christmas. The only thing with these kits is once you see one you think you need more!!!!
Wednesday, September 9th @ 07:03 AM

Name
I'm quite happy with the Cardmaker's Christmas Ultimate Pack and it has gotten me inspired to begin my holiday cards. This is the second cardmaker's pack that I've ordered and I have an observation regarding the paper. While the patterns are great, the colors are not -- but they could be. They tend to lack saturation and vibrancy. After years spent in the color end of the automotive paint industry, my eye tells me that the biggest culprit is just too much black pigment. While this may be what the manufacturer intended, it's just too dull for my personal taste. I do love all your Dazzles, so keep them coming!
Monday, September 7th @ 03:35 PM

Name
this is a awesome kit, it makes the most beautiful cards and there are enough papers left over that you can even do some scrapbook pages as wee
Thursday, September 3rd @ 12:38 PM

Name
It's a so much fun kit. I really appreciate the way they put the kit together, it's like they do it with each of us in mind.Fun items, good variety, and fun. A kit ready to just open it up and start playing with it.
Thursday, September 3rd @ 11:26 AM

Name
I forgot to mention the stamps in my previous review. They are awesome, just as I expected! I've now got every Christmas stamp I'll ever need...well, until the next set comes out! LOL!! I love Paper Wishes!
Thursday, September 3rd @ 10:52 AM

Name
I have to keep this book of papers up on a high shelf right now so I don't drool all over it! LOL!! The papers are lovely, I adore the card samples and I love the ribbons, brads and flowers too. My Christmas cards this year are going to be so easy. Thanks, everyone at Paper Wishes
Thursday, September 3rd @ 10:49 AM

Name
It's in the box ready to play with!! It's wonderful to have it early and get to playing with all the possibilities! Lots of ideas and Lots of parts to work with. Thanks for the JUMP START!
Thursday, September 3rd @ 09:20 AM

Name
I love my Christmas card making kit! I started my holiday cards immediately. The colors coordinate beautifully with each other and with the ribbons and brads. This is a terrific value.
Thursday, September 3rd @ 08:47 AM

Name
What you get for the money is well worth it. I'm a long time scrapbooker and have in the past made a few cards. This kit is just as great as advertised. I'm using it for both scrapbook pages as well as cards and just love it.
Thursday, September 3rd @ 07:39 AM

Name
I have never done card making before but have been curious. My sister-in-law showed me some cards she had made that were gorgeous (I think I saw PW inspiration on a few.) When I saw this kit I decided it was perfect for a first effort and it was. I am very excited about this new world that has opened up and what a great way to start. This kit made it so easy with all the beautiful matching coordinates and very versitile stamps. Thanks for a new direction to take my crafts and making it so easy and non-threatening to try.
Thursday, September 3rd @ 05:47 AM

Name
Haven't had time to work with the kit yet, but I am very excited with all the goodies in the kit. Love it!!!
Wednesday, September 2nd @ 05:50 AM

Name
So far the best kit I bought since I started hoarding materials. I know it's a terrible word hoarding, but addicts seem to do that and can't seem to help it. But I am making a very sincere attempt to use my hoards this time and really make those cards. I have started with the creative packs and now I intend to start Christmas cards early. It will be schooldays soon in our part of the woods and I will have more time to sit and make them cards. Thanks to all of you at HOTP/Paper Wishes especially to Paulette and Sara and Paulette's Mama you are the friendly and beautiful faces of HOTP/Paper Wishes, at least for me.

Thanks again.
Tuesday, July 21st @ 09:05 AM

Name
Excellent value. Includes many items that can be used dor many occasions for both scrapbooking and card making. Highly recommended.
Saturday, May 30th @ 03:38 PM

Name
Unbelieveabley(sp) special, the price is great, the stamps are wonderful and everything coordinates with one another. Have already started making cards for the holidays!
Friday, February 13th @ 08:27 AM

Name
I used this pack to make all my Christmas cards this year. I had such a great time! Even my family joined in at times helping with color combinations or emblessment placement. I would recommend it to everyone who enjoys card making.
Friday, January 23rd @ 07:18 PM

Name
I was so excited to receive the Ultimate Christmas Card Kit! It was like receiving an early Christmas present. It has everything I need to make beautiful holiday cards.
Thursday, December 18th @ 08:53 PM

Name
I am very impressed with the Christmas Kit. The moment I opened it up I was thrilled with everything.
The selection you have picked out for this kit will allow anyone to make the prettiest christmas cards ever. The paper you have sent to creat the cards is especially lovely. Thanks for putting such a nice kit together.

Monday, December 8th @ 04:52 AM

Name
This was a GREAT BUY!!!! Everything you needed to make dozens of Cards and all you needed to add was glue and sizzors.
Sunday, November 30th @ 10:39 AM

Name
What a great deal. How do you write oooooh and ahhhhh on the internet? That's the reaction I had when I opened this great kit. Can't wait to dig in and get my Christmas cards started!
Thursday, October 30th @ 07:54 AM

Name
I am having so much fun with this kit. I have really put my creative part to work. I have always enjoyed all your kits. I look forward to the PERSONAL SHOPPER, every month. MY christmas cards are really beautiful this year. THANK YOU
Sunday, October 26th @ 01:08 PM

Name
I was anxiously waiting for my card kit to come and was so pleased when it did. the colored papers and everything that was in the kit was just fabulous. I am not real good at putting colors and things together and the kit and instructions have done all the work for me. thank you and I will be ordering more kits from paper wishes. I ordered a kit from another place it wasn't nearly as nice as this one.
Sunday, October 26th @ 09:23 AM

Name
I was so excited when I started looking to what
all was in the kit. The card ideas were great.
I already have made a few of them. The instructions
were very easy to follow, some times I change them.
Paperwishes have the best ideas and packages.
Please keep the ideas and kits coming.
Wednesday, October 22nd @ 08:55 AM

Name
When I got my kit I was so excited. Everything is right there to make so many cards. The directions were also wonderful and gave me so many other ideas. Sometimes I need to see some examples to get my creative brain in gear.

Wednesday, October 22nd @ 08:31 AM

Name
I was "like a kid at Christmas" when my Christmas card package arrived last week! I oohed and aahed with everything I pulled out of the box. I make cards all year for different occasions but have never made Christmas cards (even though I kept saying I would). Now I cannot wait to get started on them! The materials are beautiful, along with the card examples provided, and the stamps (!) are magnificent! I cannot get over how wonderful the whole package was, and it was truly a bargain -- all of it was less than the stamps would have normally cost! The bargain ALWAYS makes the goods all the more special! HOTP did it again! Thank you!!
Tuesday, October 21st @ 07:38 AM

Name
What a terrific value! Another great bundle from Paperwishes! This kit is all any cardmaker needs for dozens of beautiful Christmas cards! Thank you so much!
Sunday, October 19th @ 12:49 PM

Name
I got this kit a while ago and at first would only take it out and carefully flick through the pages and admire the brads, ribbons and inticate stamps. I was loathe to use it, it was too perfect and I didn't want to spoil it! I have recently overcome my issues over keeping my stash untouched and with Christmas creeping ever closer decided to open the kit and use it. Tearing out the first page was painful but I haven't looked back!!
The card ideas are great, some I've stuck to rigidly and others I've lifted ideas from and put my own twist on.
The stamps are terriffic and very versatile - the swirls I have used on non Christmas projects with great success.
The papers are beautiful and when used with the ribbon and brads the results are terrific!
Monday, October 6th @ 11:32 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):