Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Cardmaker’s Christmas Card Quotes
View
View

Cardmaker’s Christmas Card Quotes

37 people like this
Click a star to rate.

For a handmade holiday. Our Christmas Card Quotes collection includes 24 decorated sayings and messages perfectly suited for the holidays. We included a range of sentiments, from serious to playful. Each quote is designed for the front of your card, with matching sentiments for the inside. These are quick and easy to usesimply cut or tear out the messages, then use as is or personalize with chalk, ink or walnut ink (we tell you how in the book).

Part number: 7114

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are really pretty. I love that you have a focal and an inside too. I can't wait to use them.
Submitted Friday, June 18th @ 10:32 AM

Name
Comment Packed full of quotes, this is well worth the money. Makes it easy to create cards at a fast pace.
Submitted Wednesday, June 16th @ 06:21 AM

Name
Comment I love these Christmas card quotes. It is very hard to alway think up your own sayings and these make the perfect sayings for any christmas card. Great item!
Submitted Thursday, May 13th @ 04:06 PM

Comment Can't wait to start my cards. Love these
Submitted Friday, April 30th @ 06:42 AM

Name
Comment As a cardmaker, I found these whole line of Quotes to be fun. The idea items are a great springboard for making the design my own. Again, great products and service from Paper Wishes.
Submitted Sunday, October 11th @ 04:39 PM

Name
Comment I recived my shipment and have been enjoying "playing" since they arrived. I am half way to having my Christmas cards ready to send at the end of next month. Thank you so much for the webisoids and all the wonderful bundles you put together. I will definetly be ordering again.

Happy Holdays to all of you.

Mona D. from Minnesota
Submitted Thursday, October 1st @ 06:10 PM

Name
Comment The Christmas Cardmaker Quotes will help card making easier! I wish that they were in more colors though. Some of them are a little dark, but all in all, I like it . I would say they are a good deal too.
Submitted Monday, September 28th @ 10:04 PM

Name
Comment LOVED these. will be SO helpful to make my holiday cards more interesting this year...can't wait to get started.
Submitted Friday, September 4th @ 03:29 PM

Name
Comment I am a big fan of the Cardmakers products from Hot Off The Press. These card quotes are easy to use and fun to color with colored pencils (my preference) or chalks. Wonderful card ideas included as well.
Submitted Sunday, January 25th @ 05:34 PM

Name
Comment 5 stars...this is a must have!!!
Submitted Friday, December 19th @ 09:12 AM

Comment Love these for hand made cards. I know I will use all of them
Submitted Thursday, November 20th @ 12:27 PM

Name
Comment This was a great value & I know I'll be using them in my cards that I send out.
Submitted Thursday, October 23rd @ 07:34 AM

Name
Comment I have to say I tend to get in " a rut".. These quotes are inspiring for ideas. This is my first year of doing greeting cards. I will get many uses out of these. thanks.
Submitted Tuesday, October 21st @ 08:42 AM

Name
Comment I'm so glad I found the Christmas range in the 'creative' series, even though everyone loved my handmade cards, these quotes add an extra dimension and the personal touch. I highly recommend both the products and the company.
Submitted Thursday, July 3rd @ 03:31 AM

Name
Comment GREAT VALUE well worth the few $$$$ who could be bothered to try and find free quotes and print them off. Buy this instead.
Submitted Monday, April 14th @ 08:03 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):