Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Scrapbook Recipes for Journaling
View
View

Scrapbook Recipes for Journaling

40 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Better Journaling...Instantly! No writing experience needed! Youll learn 51 quick and easy recipes for adding dash of personality to your pages. Discover shortcuts like recording differences and similarities, he said/she said, using numbers, before and after and more. Simply insert your own words into the journaling recipe for meaningful memories. Youll also learn how to make me pages, how to scrapbook the not so great stuff and how to journal those annual photos. Five designers share layout ideas for the recipes so you see a variety of styles. Youll have 159 layout ideas to inspire you!

Part number: 7223360000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$17.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Love these ideas! I was running on empty and now I have so many different ideas to start thanks to this book. Really great buy and very informative. I highly recommend buying this and adding it to your go to collection.
Submitted Wednesday, January 25th @ 05:44 PM

Name
Comment I am completely satisfied with this book. I sure it will help me come up with different ideas without writing a whole book. Such good ideas. Thanks!
Submitted Tuesday, May 4th @ 08:52 AM

Name
Comment I am always at a loss when it comes to the journalling part. No confidence! So I an happy to report that this booklet is providing much needed help.I have not ever been disappointed in booklets published by Hot off the Press.
Submitted Wednesday, March 3rd @ 09:59 AM

Name
Comment I am impressed with all the tips for journaling. It can be difficult to figure out how to include journaling but this book is an immense help. I only have one problem, I took all my new things to show my daughter and she borrowed it! LOL
Submitted Friday, February 19th @ 10:40 PM

Name
Comment This gives me lots of new ideas. Was not disappointed at all. Helps get the creative juices flowing. Would recomend to my friends!
Submitted Monday, March 2nd @ 06:59 AM

Name
Comment I am looking forward to completing my journaling in my scrapbooks with the help of this book.
Submitted Thursday, September 11th @ 07:56 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely LOVE Scrapbook Recipes for Journaling. There are so many creative ideas and I really appreciate the alphabetical order arrangement!!! (It makes it less frustrating to use!!!) Fun!!
Submitted Sunday, June 15th @ 07:56 PM

Name
Comment Love it. I get stuck in the same old rut with my journaling. Almost every layout looks and reads the same. This book gave me dozens of ideas I can use again and again.
Thanks.........
Submitted Saturday, April 26th @ 12:15 PM

Name
Comment i'm almost finished reading the Scrapbook Recipes for Journaling. It is filled with pages of ideas as well as tips and other uses for taking the journaling styles pictured and using them in different ways. It gave me ideas for many future pages to scrap. Thanks!
Submitted Thursday, April 17th @ 04:21 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):