Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Dots, Checks, Plaids & Stripes
View
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Dots, Checks, Plaids & Stripes

23 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Fun and fantastic dots, checks, plaids and stripes! This versatile book contains 32 pages of 8 1/2"x11" sheets. These designs can be used for scrapbooking, card making and all your favorite papercrafts!

Part number: 7230480000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$6.95

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have purchased several books of paper, but this by far is one of my favorites! I also use 12 x 12 pages, but these pages do well with that size. It makes for easier scraping!!
Submitted Saturday, August 21st @ 12:33 AM

Name
Comment I love the fresh designs of these papers. Good for fast, easy projects. Love that they were on " Mom's Warehouse" sale...
Thanks.
Submitted Tuesday, June 8th @ 12:48 PM

Name
Comment I find so many uses for these papers. Thank you so much Paulette for the great shirt pattern. I use it a lot.
Submitted Monday, January 11th @ 08:52 AM

Name
Comment Love the plaid, stripes and dots. But then I am a sucker for those to begin with in cardmaking and scrapping! Wish they were in 12 x 12 size, but they are only 81/2 x 11. I will use them no matter what!
The colors are awesome and I use them for a Scottish group I belong to for greeting cards.
Submitted Friday, December 4th @ 04:51 PM

Name
Comment What a great collection with unlimited use! If you need a small piece for a trim or a whole sheet, it's here!!!
Submitted Thursday, September 3rd @ 09:10 AM

Name
Comment Absolutely beautiful papers. I will find dozens of projects for these.
Submitted Sunday, June 14th @ 02:37 PM

Name
Comment I am making the shirt card for Father's day and I am using these papers . I send to my sons, sons-in-law and a very dear friend so I get to make a lot of them. Love the papers! There is such a nice variety.
Submitted Friday, June 12th @ 08:50 PM

Name
Comment Wonderful background sheets for my stamped cards. I can cut each sheet into quarters and then mount my finished stamping over a quarter onto a card front .... the colors are great and accent the stamped designs perfectly.
Submitted Friday, June 12th @ 01:44 PM

Name
Comment This is my second order for this book, I LOVE the colors and verstility of the prints.
I do 12x12 pages but have applied the 8.5x11 at angles on the pages. I have cut them in half on the diagonal and put them on opposite corners of the 12x12 page. I have torn and used them as borders on 12x12-ribbons on the ends or an embellishment where it does not cover the whole 12". I have cut and used them as mats behind photos, embellishments & momentos, made tags, journaling squares, etc. From the scraps, punch flowers, animals, swirls, whatever and apply the pieces to your pages & cards.
Submitted Thursday, June 11th @ 08:12 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):