Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Cardmaker's Pretty Creative Pack
View
View

Cardmaker's Pretty Creative Pack

62 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Pretty papers and more! Perfect for birthday cards, Mothers Day, thank you and so much more. This value-packed collection is a treasure trove of card making supplies, all coordinated in sweet vintage-style floral designs, matching geometric patterns and faux-texture papers. Contains 48 sheets including:

36 patterned papers
69 coordinating cardstock tags and art images
4 glassine envelopes
2 glimmer sheets
3 vellum sheets

Colors include pale pink, grass green, vintage brown and more. Papers measure 7 1/2"x9".

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 7239

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$9.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Just beautiful and what I love most about this kit is the size of the paper is such that there is very little, if any waste. And you can make so many cards out of this kit, its amazing. Totally amazing.
Happy Crafting All
Submitted Monday, August 2nd @ 06:54 PM

Name
Comment I just ordered the Cardmakers Pretty Creative Pack. Can't wait to get it. I bought The Journal of Paper Engeneering by Susan Cobb, and she uses Cardmakers
papers to make her cards, so I can't wait to make one of the cards in the book.Also thank you for the ideas that I just subscribed to!
Yours Truly,
Meredith Sabin
Submitted Saturday, July 3rd @ 04:03 PM

Name
Comment I have wanted this for a long time. I fell in love with a particular print and can't wait to use it on a card.
Submitted Tuesday, June 8th @ 07:05 AM

Name
Comment I haven't received my package as of today (2/25), but it's a hoiday, so haven't expected it. I will write my comments as soon as I receive it and look it over. I just know I willl absoutely
love it, as I do everything I receive from Papr Wishes. I am so thankful that I found this site.
Ruthie
Submitted Monday, February 15th @ 01:58 PM

Name
Comment These make beautiful cards. Paper Wishes has the best supplies.
Submitted Monday, January 11th @ 08:25 AM

Name
Comment Another great paper pack! You make everything so easy with coordinating supplies. Some of these pages will fit into my heritage scrapbooking pages. All your supplies are top quality. Paper Wishes is one of the only two sites I use for supplies, and even though the other is Canadian (I'm from Canada), and I have to pay extra for exchange and duties, 99% of my orders are with Paper Wishes. Thank you!
Submitted Tuesday, October 27th @ 10:27 AM

Name
Comment ypur card making supplie make it easy to do ,I made a birthday card for my grand daughter and she love it
I will be getting all my supplies from you, you have every thing I need. looking for my next order to come can't waite.
Submitted Wednesday, June 3rd @ 10:06 AM

Name
Comment I'm back again to say I've got to make this short as I can't wait to get to the craft agea to dig into the beautiful supplies. I have several of the Cardmaker's Creative sets and have never been disapointed. I have gotten a friend (Sandie , one of your good coustermers) and a cousin who is just starting and have become addicted. You will be hearing from all of us again.
Submitted Tuesday, May 12th @ 10:04 AM

Name
Comment I love your card making supplies. I use them all the time. Even for my scrapbooks sometimes!
Submitted Thursday, May 7th @ 03:06 AM

Name
Comment Huge selection of supplies to keep you crafting for weeks. Everything's included for you, just follow the ideas or use your imagination.
Submitted Monday, May 4th @ 07:42 PM

Name
Comment These papers make the most beautiful cards especially using the dazzles. I don't think I will buy single sheets very often as these are so pretty and everything matches. Thanks.
Submitted Wednesday, April 29th @ 06:49 AM

Name
Comment What a wonderful product. Just need to get my ideas started grab my adhesive and GO!
Submitted Wednesday, March 18th @ 06:39 AM

Name
Comment I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GET INTO CARDMAKING, SO NOW IS MY CHANCE WITH SUCH A CUTE AND EASY PACK. I LOVE, LOVE PAPER WISHES, CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY CATALOGS, SO FUN! THANK YOU PAPER WISHES FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS, AND SO WELL MADE ALSO.
Submitted Wednesday, January 28th @ 09:04 AM

Name
Comment I love the beautiful colors in this kit and the matching embellishments and ribbon. this is my favorite kit.
It makes wonderful cards.
Submitted Tuesday, January 13th @ 09:12 AM

Name
Comment I have been buying from Paper Wishes for yrs. This past Christmas my 16 year old granddaughter asked if she could come over so I could help her make Christmas Cards. Well, all I had to do was put out supplies from Paper Wishes and I was done. She stated she could do the rest herself. We did work together one Sunday afternoon from 2:00 - 5:30 just card making and having hot chocolate and cookies. Best day of Christmas for me. We both had fun and enjoyed the day! Thanks for all you do to help those of us who sometimes has a hard time trying to put things together. God Bless!
Submitted Monday, January 5th @ 04:31 AM

Name
Comment I just love getting your mags every month with all the newest supplies!!!
Plus the bonus of going on line and learning how to make the cards and such....What more can a gal ask for!
I love it , but I'm not sure my family does, well not till they need a card.

Thanks a million!!!!!
Submitted Thursday, December 18th @ 10:30 AM

Name
Comment Everything I have ordered from Paper Wishes - and that's a lot - has been top quality and beautiful. I couldn't be happier. I purchase most of my supplies through your company. And...I love the weekly webisodes.
Jorgi
Submitted Sunday, November 16th @ 09:17 PM

Name
Comment Everything I recieved was great. So Nice to have everything matching. My Daughter and I scrapbook together and it was her idea to make cards , your products make it so much fun, and getting it all so fast. My compliments to Paper Wishes Thanks a bunch.
Submitted Thursday, October 9th @ 09:26 PM

Name
Comment I love these products. I originally bought these products at a craft show in Melbourne Australia, but was unable to find the range anywhere else in the country, so when I found this site I was thrilled. I placed a big order straight away, and bought nearly the entire range of 'Creative' products and amazingly it was not expensive and it was delivered so fast. I've already used heaps of the papers and am looking forward to receiving my next delivery.
Submitted Thursday, July 3rd @ 03:13 AM

Name
Comment Lots of lovely papers in this pack and the instant card art pack is brilliant! Great for those 'last moment' cards of for providing inspiration. Excellent value.
Submitted Tuesday, June 10th @ 06:37 AM

Name
Comment Love the card sets, with the ribbon, flowers, etc. all matching makes it so much easier to make my cards. Don't have to go thru everything looking for something to match.

Submitted Tuesday, June 10th @ 06:15 AM

Name
Comment Loved the soft color tones and the pictures that gave ideas of how to match & combine the different colors together.
Submitted Tuesday, May 27th @ 07:22 AM

Name
Comment I love it! All your card making supplies are fabulous and so reasonable! Thx for making my card making easier.
Pam
Submitted Tuesday, May 6th @ 04:51 PM

Name
Comment Such soft pretty colors. I am looking forward to getting some cards done. As you can tell from my orders, I love buying in the " sets". Thanks.
Submitted Sunday, April 27th @ 08:22 AM

Name
Comment I just love it, love it, love it! The card making supplies makes it so much easier to make cards. It's like Christmas everytime I receive an order, just ask my husband. When I place an order through your company it's like I get it the very next day. I get so excited. I don't know what I would do without you!
Thanks a million.
Submitted Saturday, April 12th @ 04:26 PM

Name
Comment I am very satisfied with the card making supplies I received from my last order.

I'm so glad I can order from you directly instead of through Herrschners. I like dealing with someone close to home.

Jeannette
Submitted Friday, April 11th @ 09:37 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):