Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Christmas Almost Done™ Scrapbook Page Kit
View
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Christmas Almost Done™ Scrapbook Page Kit

18 people like this
Click a star to rate.

For fast and fabulous Christmas pages! This 16-piece page kit does the hard work for youJust place the 3-D embellishments on the coordinating background papers. Its fast, its easy and the results are fabulous!

Kit contains:

• Two 12x12 printed background papers.
  • Two solid 12x12 papers that perfectly coordinate for matting or layering.
  • Two 12x12 coordinating papers with coordinating all-over patterns.
  • 10 coordinating 3-D adhesive embellishmentsuse them on a double-page spread or spread the over four or six pages. Just peel and stick.
  • Double-page layout example showing how to use whats in the kit.

All papers and embellishments are acid-free and lignin-free. Papers are true 12x12. Its an incredible value for a terrific low price. Youll love the convenience and the results!

Part number: 7257140000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$7.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Very cool paper, excited to use them.
Submitted Monday, August 9th @ 05:09 AM

Name
Comment Haven't used them yet but Christmas is coming - The assortment is nice.
Submitted Monday, December 21st @ 05:49 AM

Name
Comment I got this kit to make cards with. I love the papers. The embellishments needed a little bit more for me. I used glitter pens and jewels. Having all the matching items let me zip right through making 5 cards in one sitting. I sell my cards so supplies have to be elegent for me and these fit the bill!
Submitted Thursday, October 22nd @ 08:11 PM

Name
Comment I got these for my quadruplet grandgirls. They have
a Christmas picture done each year and I have started
a scrapbook for only these pictures. These will work
perfectly on their pages.
Submitted Tuesday, May 19th @ 01:13 PM

Name
Comment A wonderfully easy way to scrapbook my Christmas pages. I'm looking forward to doing it. And the pages will be terrific.
Submitted Saturday, May 2nd @ 02:48 PM

Name
Comment This kit made a perfect christmas picture even better.
Submitted Monday, February 23rd @ 08:40 AM

Name
Comment This package was a wonderful, wonderful help to me! As a newbie these 3-D embellishments are so easy to use and makes my cards look professionally done. l
Submitted Wednesday, November 19th @ 11:53 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):