Home > Craft Tools > Paper Punches > Jumbo Puzzle Punch (7264620000)

Share:

Jumbo Puzzle Punch

Item #: 7264620000
50 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Cute puzzle shapes! Use this paper punch to punch adorable little puzzle pieces out of patterned papers, vellum, cardstock, cork or specialty papers. Each punched shape measures 3/4x1. Pieces will fit together! ...
More Info »

$8.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Jumbo Puzzle Punch
View

Item #: 7264620000

Customer comments

Name
The corner Chopper is awesome I like all the we are memories products so far. Can't wait to get my next one. All in All I like the majority of my products. Oh and a conclusion to this little tiddy Paperwishes is the faster delivery time I have ever gotten from a scrapbooking order on line. Hats off to you.
Submitted
Thursday, May 23rd @ 06:31 AM

Name
I agree with the previous comments that the puzzle piece is smaller, so the Jumbo description is more about the size of the punch itself instead of the punched item. I love how it cuts though!
Submitted
Monday, May 14th @ 06:05 PM

Name
I agree with the other reviews - the punch is smaller than expected. My son is on the spectrum for autism and since the puzzle piece is a "logo" for autism, our punch is sure to get lots of use!
Submitted
Monday, March 5th @ 09:58 AM

Name
I thought it was funny that they called this product JUMBO because it certainly wasn't - but it was just what I wanted. Puzzle pieces are a theme for my wedding and this will look great on my invitations.
Submitted
Friday, January 27th @ 02:16 PM

Name
I just got one of these. I think it is sooo cute, BUT it is anything but Jumbo!
Submitted
Thursday, March 18th @ 03:41 PM

Name
I was surprised at the size because of the name "jumbo". it was like the other company's stamp though at half the price. that was good.
Submitted
Tuesday, December 1st @ 08:06 AM

Name
I was a bit disappointed in the size thought it would be a litle bigger I know that it is probably the normal size for puzzels though.
Submitted
Monday, March 9th @ 08:14 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items