Share:

Stamp Box

33 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$15.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Stamp Box
View

Stamp storage. This cool pink storage box is the perfect place to keep up to 70 clear stamp sheets! Includes 10 dividers and 20 sticker labels for easy organization. Also features a metal label holder and reinforced corners to insure the contents will stay safe. Box measures 7 3/4”x10”x8”.

Item #: 7268940000

Customer comments

Name
This is a great box for stamps. It is very sturdy. I bought my first one about three years ago. Now I am getting ready to buy a fourth one. I have a stamp addiction!
Wednesday, October 9th @ 10:52 PM

Name
The box is well built and has plenty of storage. I am using for word stamps. I only wish they had the option of those vinyl cards(the kind cling and clear stamps cling to) for those stamps that do not come on a cling type backing rather than the cardboard file dividers. Those small stamps can get lost so easily and this box makes it's easy to find just the right verse! I am adapting those file cards with something that the stamps can cling to! I will need to order a second for my birthday verse stamps very shortly!
Monday, September 16th @ 10:02 AM

Name
Love this box. Just purchased my second. I haven't had a problem with the folders falling over ( I guess because it is full). I mainly keep the 8x6 stamp sheets in it. Now that I have the second box, I evened them out & its easier for me to see what I have and I can brouse. I do keep my stamps in the packaging as long as possible. I don't keep my small stamps in it I keep those in a loose leaf binder inside 9 count plastic sleeve pages or the ones divied in half(like they use for Baseball card collectors). These are great for storing the mini stamps from hot off the press. I guess I have just been lucky my dividers are not falling over.
Friday, July 6th @ 11:53 PM

Name
I put my box together in about 2 minutes flat and kept the dividers the way they were. I organized my stamps by theme/month, i.e., winter/snow in January, valentines/hearts in February, St. Patrick's in March, etc. I make my own cards and it is easier for me to organize by date and then I group my miscellaneous stamps by theme as well (flowers/animals/backgrounds, etc.) I will probably have to order another box. Plus, the box is compact and cute!
Tuesday, January 10th @ 05:52 AM

Name
I do like this box. You can really fill it up. I need to get another the one I have is too full. It really organizes all those loose stamps and it looks so neat on a shelf.
Sunday, June 6th @ 05:50 PM

Name
I absolutely love this Stamp Box. It will hold a lot of acylic stamps! It snaps together fast and easy and you;re ready to go. Well worth the price. Everyone who stanps should have this Stamp Box!
Friday, May 21st @ 01:13 PM

Name
I really like this box, I have 2 of them! They hold all of my various clear cling stamps. I guess I have more than most because I needed the second one!!! The color is great in my stamp room too!
Monday, March 23rd @ 06:49 AM

Name
I would think, for the smaller sheets of stamps, you could be put them into a clear CD case. They will take up more room in the box, but they won't flop over.
Wednesday, August 27th @ 10:24 AM

Name
Not only practical but cute as well. Plenty of dividers with labels. Just need to make a spacer so things don't flop over as previous comment said. Over all I like it.
Thursday, August 14th @ 01:29 PM

Name
This box has lots of room for unmounted stamps. It comes with dividers, but if you don't have a lot of stamps, I agree with Carrie and Renee that it does fall over. You also need to be sure that you keep your stamps in some sort of packaging with the cardboard or cardstock so they stand up with the dividers. You can use the stickers provided with the dividers for those that have MSE stamps, but you can write on them yourself if you don't with a marker for your own personalized stamp storage.
Thursday, May 1st @ 11:48 AM

Name
Colorful, cool design and a great way to store clear stamps without using yet another binder. While I agree with Carrie that the dividers fall down because the box isn't yet full, I solved the problem by using a small block of styrofoam....it can easily be adjusted as my stash quickly grows!

Actually, I'm glad MSE did not use a hanging file prototype because then the storage becomes bulkier and much heavier on a shelf.
Sunday, April 20th @ 07:01 AM

Name
Roomy; will hold a lot of stamps. If you have a lot of stamps currently, it'll be great, but for those of us who don't have a lot yet, the box can be kind of messy as the contents flop over. I wish that MSE had used hanging dividers or slots or something to hold the divider cards.
Friday, April 11th @ 07:17 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items