« Go Back

View
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Mini Envelopes #1 Template

34 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Paper crafters have fallen in love with mini envelopes! Now, this versatile template gives you 5 mini envelope designs in different sizes and shapesall you do is trace, cut and fold to create adorable envelopes for page accents or card focal points. These little envelopes look great when made from vellum, metallic or patterned papers. The template is perfect for paper craftingits made of sturdy plastic with gridlines for perfect measuring. Its three-hole punched for easy storage, too.

Part number: 7273080000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Even the kids can make these cute envelopes. Great product.
Submitted Sunday, September 23rd @ 04:05 AM

Name
Comment I have been looking for just this template for the mini envalopes. I put them template of very fancy samll prints and then out line in either gold or silver pen, then when I cut around the line and fold I add very very tiny buttons in the shape of hearts or round depending on the occasion and then use coloured thread to go from one button to other to close the it. I then add to cards with little sayings or on to a page wtih added info about the page. Kids really like to open these and read as well adults.
Submitted Wednesday, June 27th @ 02:05 PM

Name
Comment These envelopes are so cute. I sat down and made several samples to have available as needed for my cards and scrapbook pages. Easy to follow directions. They also are cute with the new two-sided papers.
Submitted Tuesday, June 12th @ 06:51 AM

Name
Comment I received my order so promptly I was able to bring everything with me to a weekend crop and used the envelope template for a page layout. SOOOO easy! And quick! Very, very cute, I made one to hold a newsletter I wanted to display and another on the same to page to hold a label. Added some real flair to the page.
Submitted Monday, June 11th @ 03:45 PM

Name
Comment This template is a blast for my six yr old granddaughter as well as myself... we enjoy making the tiny little envelopes and finding something small enough to go into them. Glad I purchased it.
Submitted Tuesday, January 10th @ 10:41 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love love this stencil. Great that you can make that little card perfect for all the gift giving. I love to personalize and you guys make it simple and elegant all in one step.
Submitted Tuesday, July 27th @ 09:28 AM

Name
Comment Can't say enough good things about these templates - There GREAT and fun, fun, fun. Keep adding new ones so I can buy more.
Submitted Wednesday, July 14th @ 03:01 PM

Name
Comment This template makes great little envelopes!
Submitted Wednesday, July 14th @ 09:45 AM

Name
Comment Super easy to use and the finished products are great accents for cards or scrapbook pages. I made a birthday card for a young nephew and folded up money and slipped it in. He really got a kick out of it.
Submitted Friday, June 25th @ 04:44 PM

Name
Comment These little envelopes look so cute on my cards--I use these alot!
Submitted Tuesday, October 27th @ 07:24 PM

Name
Comment Have several of the templates - will enjoy using this one on card and scrapbook projects!
Submitted Thursday, April 23rd @ 06:44 AM

Name
Comment Perfect fit for cards. I love adding these little envelopes to my cards with a "surprise" within.
Just the right tool to add to my scrapbooking and card making supplies.
Submitted Monday, March 30th @ 08:03 AM

Name
Comment These are too, too cute! I had to sit down and immediately make an envelope. Delightfully simple to make, they add just the right touch to a card. I will use these all the time. I love all the templates I have, and am working on (eventually) owning them all. They are such a great value, and add so much to every project.
Submitted Friday, January 9th @ 11:44 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):