Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Fold-It Swirls Template
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Fold-It Swirls Template

88 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Fabulous folded swirls become unique embellishments! This new template features fabulous folded swirls created by British designer Susan Niner Janes. Think it looks hard? Its notSusan s done the work so all you have to do is trace, cut and fold. The template contains specific instructions for each of the 6 shapes: Rose, 4-Petal Flower, 4-Leaf Clover, Buttercup, Star and Spiral, complete with diagrams of the finished embellishment. Theyre absolutely beautiful: Try clustering three or four flowers together for a gorgeous album page accent, create a border of shapes, or use one as a special card focal. Accent them with ribbon, pinwheels, brads or other embellishments. (Oh, yesand theyre gorgeous when made from patterned or glimmer paper!

Part number: 7273230000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I got this template and really like it.
I like to use flowers and this made working with them so much easier and fun. I can also use card stock or designer paper. Thanks paper wishes for this great template.

pat
Submitted Friday, February 5th @ 02:46 PM

Name
Comment Even this Grandma can use the template. It was fun and easier than I thought. I have used different paper and textures. They look great!!
Submitted Monday, September 28th @ 12:25 PM

Name
Comment Love this template, made all the flowers and used on several cards.
Submitted Saturday, May 2nd @ 05:21 PM

Name
Comment When I saw this I realized that it would help me take scrapbooking to another level. I have not use this templet as of yet, but I can hardly wait until I have a free moment to get started. --Highly recommended
Submitted Saturday, April 4th @ 08:04 AM

Name
Comment I love all the templates. I am having lots of fun trying them all.
Submitted Wednesday, March 18th @ 01:44 PM

Name
Comment I like these templates. Easy to use. Gives dimention to your project without being bulky.
Submitted Sunday, February 1st @ 02:26 PM

Name
Comment I have been enjoying these since the day they arrived and have tried different techniques that are proving to be SO much fun!
Submitted Saturday, January 24th @ 10:49 AM

Name
Comment I, too, love the templates! This is the first time for me to try something like this (and I am 75 years old). They are so much fun and the finished product is unique, depending on the papers you use. The Swedish Heart is one of my favorites.
Submitted Monday, December 8th @ 06:28 PM

Name
Comment I love this template. Finally, I can make all those cute flowers I love so much. My favorite is the rose, and I loved the deal I got buying the small circle punch at the same time. I am very happy with both products and believe any cardmaker or scrapbooker would like them as much as I.
Submitted Friday, October 10th @ 04:04 AM

Name
Comment The Fold-It Swirls template is the first of this kind that I have purchased and I have to say the embellishments it makes are adorable. I sat down as soon as I got it and made each one out of plain white printer paper. A couple required a little practice. I gave up on the star for a bit but when I went back to it, I miraculously could "see" it and was able to complete it. I just love this template!!
Submitted Thursday, September 11th @ 06:09 AM

Name
Comment I had such wonderful comments on cards I made from this template. The finished product looks complicated, but is so easy! Thanks!
Submitted Wednesday, September 3rd @ 12:48 PM

Name
Comment oooooooh made my first card with this and gave to my sister. Came out awesome, love these templates especially the lines in the middle where I can journal.
Submitted Saturday, August 16th @ 03:57 PM

Name
Comment I've only tried two of the patterns so far and like the results. I'll use them all eventually.
Submitted Monday, July 7th @ 08:36 AM

Name
Comment I love the Templates.
Submitted Sunday, June 29th @ 10:42 AM

Name
Comment I'm so glad I ordered these templates. I can use them over and over again and on different papers to create a lovely decorated card. Thank you so much for such a great item in your catalog. There's more I'd like to order someday.
Submitted Thursday, May 29th @ 06:11 PM

Name
Comment I love all my all the templetes I've bought. I don't scrap without them. My daughter and I love them try them on all kinds of paper to creat a differant look.
Submitted Wednesday, May 21st @ 05:56 PM

Name
Comment I wasn't too sure about this template after I received it. I tried making the spiral and got real frustrated. I watched a webisode on this template and it was very helpful. I made the rose in no time! I will definitely put the template to use now.
Submitted Wednesday, May 14th @ 08:13 PM

Name
Comment This thing is super cool! I recently saw it demonstrated on a scrapbooking program and immediately decided I had to have one. I was not disappointed and you won't be either!
Submitted Friday, April 25th @ 10:04 AM

Name
Comment THE ROSE IS MY FAVE. I LIKE THE WAY IT SPRINGS UP, EVEN AFTER BEING SQUASHED IN AN ENVIE.
Submitted Thursday, April 17th @ 07:37 AM

Name
Comment I made them all right away. The 4-Petal Flower is my favorite. I had trouble with the Buttercup - when I made it the sides were not even and the space in the middle was too large. I'll try it again to see if I can do better.
Submitted Saturday, April 12th @ 03:01 PM

Name
Comment This template is fun and easy. Most of the designs are quite useful,
Submitted Friday, April 11th @ 10:20 AM

Name
Comment It's a wonderful template. I've tried it in different paper.
Submitted Thursday, April 10th @ 01:40 PM

Name
Comment I am very happy with my template and have tried most of the designs.
I like this design the best of the 3. I even cut them out of magazine pages for beautiful colors.
Submitted Thursday, April 10th @ 07:45 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):