Share:

Mini Envelopes #1 Template

Item #: 7308
35 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$4.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Paper crafters have fallen in love with mini envelopes! Now, this versatile template gives you 5 mini envelope designs in different sizes and shapesall you do is trace, cut and fold to create adorable envelopes for page accents or card focal points. These little envelopes look great when made from vellum, metallic or patterned papers. The template is perfect for paper craftingits made of sturdy plastic with gridlines for perfect measuring. Its three-hole punched for easy storage, too.

Item #: 7308

Customer comments

Name
Even the kids can make these cute envelopes. Great product.
Sunday, September 23rd @ 04:05 AM

Name
I have been looking for just this template for the mini envalopes. I put them template of very fancy samll prints and then out line in either gold or silver pen, then when I cut around the line and fold I add very very tiny buttons in the shape of hearts or round depending on the occasion and then use coloured thread to go from one button to other to close the it. I then add to cards with little sayings or on to a page wtih added info about the page. Kids really like to open these and read as well adults.
Wednesday, June 27th @ 02:05 PM

Name
These envelopes are so cute. I sat down and made several samples to have available as needed for my cards and scrapbook pages. Easy to follow directions. They also are cute with the new two-sided papers.
Tuesday, June 12th @ 06:51 AM

Name
I received my order so promptly I was able to bring everything with me to a weekend crop and used the envelope template for a page layout. SOOOO easy! And quick! Very, very cute, I made one to hold a newsletter I wanted to display and another on the same to page to hold a label. Added some real flair to the page.
Monday, June 11th @ 03:45 PM

Name
This template is a blast for my six yr old granddaughter as well as myself... we enjoy making the tiny little envelopes and finding something small enough to go into them. Glad I purchased it.
Tuesday, January 10th @ 10:41 AM

Name
I absolutely love love this stencil. Great that you can make that little card perfect for all the gift giving. I love to personalize and you guys make it simple and elegant all in one step.
Tuesday, July 27th @ 09:28 AM

Name
Can't say enough good things about these templates - There GREAT and fun, fun, fun. Keep adding new ones so I can buy more.
Wednesday, July 14th @ 03:01 PM

Name
This template makes great little envelopes!
Wednesday, July 14th @ 09:45 AM

Name
Super easy to use and the finished products are great accents for cards or scrapbook pages. I made a birthday card for a young nephew and folded up money and slipped it in. He really got a kick out of it.
Friday, June 25th @ 04:44 PM

Name
These little envelopes look so cute on my cards--I use these alot!
Tuesday, October 27th @ 07:24 PM

Name
Have several of the templates - will enjoy using this one on card and scrapbook projects!
Thursday, April 23rd @ 06:44 AM

Name
Perfect fit for cards. I love adding these little envelopes to my cards with a "surprise" within.
Just the right tool to add to my scrapbooking and card making supplies.
Monday, March 30th @ 08:03 AM

Name
These are too, too cute! I had to sit down and immediately make an envelope. Delightfully simple to make, they add just the right touch to a card. I will use these all the time. I love all the templates I have, and am working on (eventually) owning them all. They are such a great value, and add so much to every project.
Friday, January 9th @ 11:44 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):