« Go Back

Giant Fold-It Flower Card Template
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Giant Fold-It Flower Card Template

40 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Get rave reviews! Need a new card making technique to delight friends and family? This versatile template makes it easy to create an oversized flower-shaped card thats easy to cut out. Simply trace the flower shape onto a piece of 12"x12" paper, then cut and fold to create a gorgeous 7"-wide card. Embellish with a silk flower, or brads for a finishing touch. Template includes:

• Giant flower card shape
  • A mini fold-It flower to accent your card
  • Two tag shapes to attach to the top of your folded card
  • Four trace-able swirls to embellish the petals or inside of the card
  • Trace-able lines for writing your message inside the card

Complete folding instructions, plus 5 embellished card ideas are included. Designed by Susan Niner Janes.

(Need an envelope for your Giant Spiral Card? Try our 2 Envelopes Template!)

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 7343

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$5.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These templates are fun, well made, and affordable. I love the extra designs and small templates that are in them. Great idea - Keep them coming.
Submitted Wednesday, July 14th @ 03:07 PM

Name
Comment I recently bought my first template and just love playing with it . You get so many different looks just by changing papers and the petals are great to use glitter or your favorite embellishment on. I can't wait to try the other templates for different shapes and see what other looks I can come up with. The price is reasonable enough that I can afford to get a full set. I just had to tell you how much fun I'm having with it!
Submitted Monday, May 24th @ 11:31 PM

Name
Comment I love the giant card templates
Submitted Thursday, February 18th @ 07:27 AM

Name
Comment I was really excited when I received my templates and tried it right away the instructions are easy to follow. I'm doing the flowers for Christmas packages with Christmas paper. I love it
Submitted Monday, December 7th @ 07:11 AM

Name
Comment I have NEVER been disapointd with anything from PaperWishess and I'm still not. Everything is is great and so much fun.
Submitted Tuesday, June 9th @ 01:58 PM

Name
Comment I too love these templates and cant stop creating with them. The possibilities are endless at how you can embellish them, the variety of paper.. they are just so much fun !!
Submitted Wednesday, May 13th @ 04:16 AM

Name
Comment I love this template. Fun, easy and turns out really pretty!
Submitted Sunday, March 15th @ 11:20 AM

Name
Comment I like to play with different card shapes and this template is wonderful for all kinds of cards. They are easy to understand and look great when they are done. Keep up the good work! :)
Submitted Friday, March 6th @ 04:36 PM

Name
Comment I love making the giant flowers. I have had a lot of fun using different types of paper and embellishments.
Submitted Tuesday, February 24th @ 06:51 PM

Name
Comment I love them. I have all of them and they are very useful and they look great. I use them just to drop a little note for someone.
Submitted Tuesday, February 24th @ 04:33 AM

Name
Comment I have been making flowers the last several days. I've used both types of paper: card stock and regular. I like both but really prefer the card stock for the flowers..which wasn't recommended to use. Just have to work slowly to move the petals to fold the flower. The card stock stands up more and is really impressive. I really like the affect.
Submitted Saturday, February 7th @ 04:18 PM

Name
Comment Very easy to use. Love it!
Submitted Monday, October 20th @ 06:28 AM

Name
Comment These templets are so cool. Thanks for displaying them.
Submitted Friday, September 26th @ 10:52 AM

Name
Comment The Giant Fold It Flower and other Giant templates are going to bring lots of fun in my card making adventures.
Submitted Friday, September 26th @ 06:30 AM

Name
Comment I am so glad I got all 4 of these templates! I just used this one for a get well card for my mother and it looks like a pro did it (and I am not a pro!). I used paper printed on both sides which made it very easy.
Then I popped a message sticker inside, some flower stickers and dressed the outside with the swirls in glitter. This card also stays closed on its own so I decided to just add a tag to the outside. Thanks paper wishes for items that make me look talented!
Submitted Thursday, September 25th @ 09:39 AM

Name
Comment I bought all the giant templates, but I also buy all the templates that you sell. On the giant templates, they are easy to do and fold and I especially love the lines in the center of the flower so you can add a personal note without ruining the flower design. Thanks.
Submitted Sunday, September 14th @ 11:05 AM

Name
Comment Love these flower card templates. It is easier to cut and fold and can be used for many projects. I can't wait for more flower designs.
Submitted Tuesday, August 19th @ 07:43 AM

Name
Comment I bought all the giant templates and love them - I can't stop playing around with them! Especially like this one with double-sided paper. Thanks, Paper Wishes for great service and terrific new products and ideas!
Submitted Thursday, August 14th @ 08:36 PM

Name
Comment Me too! Add me to the list of these template lovers. I have them all and get excited when new ones come out.Easy to use and there are so many different elements to each stencil that your imagination will do the rest. And yes ,they do make adorable gift toppers :)
Submitted Thursday, August 14th @ 05:06 PM

Name
Comment I love these templates! The directions are very clear and it takes no time to make it. The first one had to go to a friend's 11 year old daughter who was watching me make it. I suspected she wanted to write a note to a boy. (It would be perfect for that.)
Submitted Monday, August 11th @ 05:46 AM

Name
Comment All of these templates are fantastic. I loved the punches of the flowers etc but this is even better!! I am so glad I ordered them all.
Submitted Saturday, August 9th @ 07:46 AM

Name
Comment I love to make anything with paper. This template makes a very pretty flower that can be used for all kinds of paper crafting. I think it would look nice on a gift bag or as a present topper also.
Submitted Thursday, August 7th @ 02:21 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):