Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Large Clear Pail
View
View
Project Idea
Project Idea

Large Clear Pail

25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Endless possibilities! Cover the outside of this cool clear pail with coordinating papers, knot ribbons around the handle, decorate the lid with papers, rubber stamps, and embellishments...you'll come up with so many ways to decorate and use this pail, you'll want to give them to all your friends! They're great for giving gifts or treats, and perfect for storing your crafting supplies, too. Made of clear plastic and metal, this one gallon pail measures 7" tall and 6 1/2" wide.

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 7507700000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$6.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I decorate these pails for gift holders. I have used for Easter, Valentines, Teacher Gifts, Christmas gifts for shut-ins for the church. They are really pretty decorated and add many ribbons to the handle, that really makes them cute.
Submitted Tuesday, May 4th @ 10:48 AM

Name
Comment soon to be filled with cookies
Submitted Thursday, March 25th @ 07:13 PM

Name
Comment These clear pails are great, they make such a nice gift, and not hard to put together within just a few minutes. Made a Great V-Day gift with it and filled with all kinds of goodies.
Submitted Friday, February 19th @ 07:01 AM

Name
Comment They were perfect! Exactly what I wanted to use to fill with candy for the centerpiece of my daughter's first birthday!
Submitted Wednesday, December 16th @ 10:49 AM

Name
Comment I love the pails Just finished 6 of them. Baked cookies and candy and filled them up. Great gift.
Submitted Tuesday, December 8th @ 04:05 PM

Name
Comment I like the idea, handle and size of the clear pail. It would be nice if the top was not quite so secure. I'm afraid that I will crush or destroy the clear plastic when I try to remove the paint can lid.
Submitted Thursday, October 1st @ 08:50 AM

Name
Comment Love these pails. You can fix them up in so many ways, and the quality is great!
Submitted Monday, May 11th @ 05:50 AM

Name
Comment I was not able to find the gallon size clear buckets anywhere! It was really nice to finally find them! They are a hot item and a lot of fun to decorate.
Submitted Thursday, October 23rd @ 05:22 PM

Name
Comment I can't wait to decorate the large pails I recently purchased. I have three grandchildren and plan to decorate the pails for Halloween. The pails are just waiting to be decorated for anyone from babies to grandmothers like me!
Submitted Monday, October 6th @ 06:57 AM

Name
Comment We love, love, love the clear pails. The make such great -- easy gifts. Always fun to see the reaction at a shower when they get to the bucket - unusal, fun and so easy to whip up.
Submitted Wednesday, June 18th @ 09:06 PM

Name
Comment Pail came, very nice value for the size, perfect for my project!
Submitted Friday, June 6th @ 10:47 AM

Name
Comment I just love the clear pails. I needed a graduation gift
and this was it. I used it as a college survival kit and
decorated it using school colors and filling it with lots of goodies......change for laundromat, bandaids, aspirin, staples, thumbtacks,etc.
Hope you enjoy the idea.
Submitted Wednesday, May 21st @ 07:23 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):