Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Jewel Dragonflies (7581051000)

Jewel Dragonflies
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Jewel Dragonflies

19 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Elegant dragonflies. These pretty dragonfly brads are great for girl pagesalso nature, gardening, outdoor or everyday layouts. (And we love them on cards!) Use them as is, or add a penwork flight pattern for extra fun. Package includes 10 brads, in rich colors like burgundy, navy, rich purple and hunter green. Measures 5/8"x1/4".

Part number: 7581051000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.99

You might also like:

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Beautiful little dragonflies! Lightweight and colorful.
I am using them on Art Tags and they add such a lovely effect to the theme.
Submitted Friday, July 5th @ 01:40 PM

Name
Comment I got these dragonfly brads as a stocking stuffer for a friend of mine. She loves dragonflies almost as much as I love butterflies, and definitely likes her "stuffers."
Submitted Wednesday, December 26th @ 04:36 PM

Name
Comment The brads look great. I haven't used them yet. I'm new at making my owe greeting cards. I would recomend them to my friends.
Submitted Thursday, January 19th @ 09:43 AM

Name
Comment The size of these were really great, very tiny. The colors were perfect.
Submitted Thursday, March 25th @ 06:46 PM

Name
Comment The colors were not what I had expected for being "jewel", but I love the brads! The size is perfect and the colors are very nice! Hope to see more choices in color and size for these dragonfly brads!
Submitted Sunday, October 4th @ 12:58 AM

Name
Comment The color on these jewels is fantastic. I'm very glad I purchased them.
Submitted Tuesday, September 15th @ 12:35 PM

Name
Comment The Jewel Dragonflies are perfect in size and in color. I also have the lighters ones and the darker colored Dragon Flies are sometimes the perfect color needed for a project.
Submitted Tuesday, September 8th @ 08:51 AM

Name
Comment These colourful dragonflies are beautiful and I'll be saving them for greeting cards for special people.
Submitted Saturday, October 18th @ 10:45 AM

Name
Comment THe Jewel Dragonfly brads are great! They add just that little 'touch' that is sometimes needed on a page or card
Submitted Friday, October 17th @ 08:15 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):