« Go Back

Floral Cardmakers
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Floral Cardmakers

60 people like this
Click a star to rate.

For fabulous floral cards. This Ultimate Creative Pack is jam-packed with papers, quotes and cut-outs, designed to work together in coordinating colors and floral patterns. You'll have a whopping 100 sheets of patterned paper, perfectly sized for card making at 7 1/2"x9", plus 4 sheets of glimmer paper, 4 sheets of vellum, 214 matching tags and artwork cut-outs, 234 alphabet tiles, 72 card quotes and 4 glassine envelopes! Whew! And if that wasn't enough, we even included 42 card ideas for instant inspiration. The cover is lightweight paper and not the usual cardstock weight.

Part number: 7593150000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$19.99

You might also like:

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment One of the best things I've bought from PW. (And, I've bought a bunch of stuff!!) Absolutely beautiful selections and combinations for some of the best cards I've ever made. Thanks, PaperWishes!
Submitted Tuesday, September 7th @ 08:43 AM

Name
Comment This is a must have for any cardmaker. I have made one just for the listed card instructions, & am on my third to start out these new Webisode cards. There are so many colors a& patterns to do so much with. They are the perfect size and enough of each color group to do so much with. Let your imagination go wild!!!
Submitted Thursday, July 15th @ 01:34 PM

Name
Comment These ultimate books should be a "must have" item for card makers! I have used this one so much in the recent weeks that the pages are falling out! Not only are the perfectly sized papers and tags beautifully coordinated, but also the quality and colors are great for cards of all kinds! The 42 reference pages of card ideas and the card quotes alone are worth the price of the book. The cards can be made easily as shown for beginners (directions included!), or they are easily adapted for more veteran card makers. Please consider developing more books in the "Cardmaker's Ultimate Pack" series, as they are an invaluable tool!
Submitted Friday, June 25th @ 09:25 AM

Name
Comment Luv this. Soon as I got it , made four cards the first day. I couldn't put it away! Love watching Paula and Sara on the webisodes!
Submitted Sunday, June 6th @ 02:26 AM

Comment GORGEOUS!
Submitted Wednesday, May 26th @ 09:59 AM

Name
Comment Love this since it includes instructions for the cards, it doesn't include ribbon or brads so it's a great way to use stuff from my stash. I really enjoyed the addition of the swirl stamps since I already own them.
Submitted Sunday, April 25th @ 04:05 AM

Name
Comment I really liked this paper it has so much variety and sorta old fashion feel to it.
Submitted Saturday, April 10th @ 03:39 PM

Name
Comment I just received this paper pack and cannot believe the amount, and variety, of paper it contains. I have already made a beautiful card, using the stamp set it calls for. Wonderful product! Will definitely use it again and again.
Submitted Thursday, April 8th @ 09:20 AM

Name
Comment I love these floral card are so pretty and so easy to do.
Submitted Monday, January 11th @ 08:29 AM

Name
Comment there are some beautiful papers in this pack. i am so glad i ordered it!!! if you don't have it, you should order it soon! it really is lovely.
Submitted Saturday, December 5th @ 10:45 PM

Name
Comment This pack is so big and I was really surprised when I got it.
It is really filled with all kinds of goodies and I love the soft papers in it. What a great buy. Thanks Cindy.
Submitted Friday, December 4th @ 08:13 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love this pack--talk about value, great ideas and inspiration! The pack surely wasn't name "Ultimate Pack" for nothing--it's a cardmaker and scrapbooker's dream pack. I'm so-o-o glad I bought this.
Submitted Friday, December 4th @ 12:56 AM

Name
Comment I love making handmade cards . . . store bought have become so expensive. I've purchased several "ultimate packs" in the past and when I saw the Floral pack I not only ordered it but many embellishments to go with it.
Submitted Tuesday, December 1st @ 09:44 AM

Name
Comment What a lovely collection of papers and embellishments. I can't wait to experiement and come up with terrific cards to give to my friends. I was so excited a bought a pack for my friend and introduced her to paperwishes. She and I both love it!!!
Submitted Saturday, November 28th @ 07:10 PM

Name
Comment This is a great price for the amount of paper and embellishments. The papers have a very unique designes and are usable not only for cards but also for scrapbookling pages. The assortment makes it very usable.
Submitted Thursday, November 12th @ 04:14 PM

Name
Comment It's all right there or you can let your creativity loose and add more bling, color, layers, etc!
Submitted Thursday, September 3rd @ 09:17 AM

Name
Comment I waited quite a while for this paper pack to go on sale. When it did a few weeks ago, I ordered it right away. The papers are so beautiful and perfect for my card making. And all the tags and sayings just make it more wonderful. Thanks to Paper Wishes for offering such a lovely product.
Submitted Thursday, August 27th @ 12:31 PM

Name
Comment This is a great pack with some awesome card ideas. Nice to have all of the pieces for things together!! In fact, I'm ordering another one so I can make more than one of the same card at a time.
Submitted Wednesday, August 19th @ 02:33 PM

Name
Comment This is good value for your money, but there are a lot of patterns that remind me of wallpaper in my grandmother's house.
Submitted Monday, March 9th @ 04:49 PM

Name
Comment I loved everything had no ideacadmaking would be this fun i used to make card on pc but hand made card way much nicer.
Submitted Wednesday, February 18th @ 03:18 PM

Name
Comment I agree with Pat. You can NEVER have enough paper. I really love the papers in this pack. I can hardly wait to start using some of them!
Submitted Monday, August 25th @ 06:47 PM

Name
Comment First rule of scrapbooking/card making, " you can NEVER have enough paper".... I saw some paper in this selections that will be perfect for my sister-in-law. Her birthday is in August, and I will have fun making her card. Thanks.
Submitted Tuesday, June 3rd @ 09:24 PM

Name
Comment I already left one comment but will leave another. I absolutely love the Floral Pack. The papers are beautiful and the accessories are wonderful. I love the brad buddies--and the acrylic stamp sets I ordered. These are my first acrylic stamps and they're great. I love everything!! And I really enjoy the webisodes. Thanks so much. Pat
Submitted Thursday, May 8th @ 06:20 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):