Home > Embellishments > Stickers & Rub-Ons > Mrs. Grossman Stickers (MW4000155)

Share:

Mrs. Grossman Stickers

Item #: MW4000155
24 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$2.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Mrs. Grossman Stickers
View

Quick and easy borders. Add color to your crafts in no time...Mrs. Grossman's border stickers make it easy! This set includes 14 sheets, each measuring 2"x12". You'll have a variety of colors and styles for just the right embellishment on any paper craft. Use them whole to add borders to scrapbook pages, or cut them apart for cards, mats and smaller accents. Just peel and stick! Patterns may vary.

Item #: MW4000155

Customer comments

Name
This is my third, if not fourth, order of these tiny border stickers. They are great for cards as well as scrapbook pages. While there are oodles of borders on most sheets, I seem to go through the set rather rapidly. I love the variety of colors and I guess I'm just a border-oholic!
Monday, May 13th @ 06:58 AM

Name
So many different stickers for such a great price!
Thursday, August 12th @ 06:59 PM

Name
I love Mrs. Grossman stickers. They allow me to create beautiful cards my friends love, cover up stamping mistakes and add wonderful borders to my creations. This package had a great variety that will give me many uses.
Wednesday, June 9th @ 05:02 PM

Name
Love this pack of border stickers! You get a wide variety of colors. I have ordered them several times over the years and this last time I ordered 4 sets that so I could give some to friends along with some ribbons.
Tuesday, March 23rd @ 08:30 AM

Name
I LOVE your sticker assortment, you have a great selection and even the hard to find ones are all at GREAT prices. I not only get the best prices but I am able to get everything I need in one place. I live in a small town with one small scrapping store and no other craft stores for 45 miles. Thank you for making it all so easy for me.
Tuesday, March 16th @ 01:00 AM

Name
I am very pleased with all the things I ordered from Paper Wishes. The borders from Mrs. Grossman have already made a difference in some of my card making
Tuesday, February 9th @ 05:34 AM

Name
Hard to find items like this in the stores that I have access to. Thank you Paper Wishes!
Monday, September 28th @ 01:04 PM

Name
Yes, I would make many projects, with the border stickers. Thanks...
Sunday, April 26th @ 05:48 PM

Name
The quality of these stickers and borders is great. Not just the same old things, this package offers quite a different variety. A selection for almost any occassion. You'll love 'em!
Monday, August 25th @ 11:55 PM

Name
Wonderful assortment of stickers in this set! There's every color and border you can imagine! Great set for the price!
Wednesday, August 6th @ 10:02 AM

Name
I bought 1 packages of the Mrs. Grossaman stickers for a leader-training workshop for Michigan 4-H. These borders will be an easy way for the participants to embelish their pages. Of course I will have the Paper Wishes catalog available for the participants along with the web site information on their instructions.
Friday, July 18th @ 06:24 AM

couldn't wait to get these and try them. Such a variety!! WOW. These are great
Tuesday, July 8th @ 09:23 AM

Name
Can never have enough of these. SO many uses, long, cut, pieced..........great
Monday, May 26th @ 07:26 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items