Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Crafting Storage & DIY Surfaces > Big Dots Tote Bag (MW4001418)

Big Dots Tote Bag
View

Big Dots Tote Bag

21 people have rated this item
Click a star to rate.

Carry it in style! This fun tote bag is 12 1/2 tall, 12 wide and 5 deep, so its perfect for carrying your things in stylewhether youre on the way to a crop, the gym or the grocery store! This sturdy bag is made of poly micro fiber and has zipper pockets on the front and a velcro pocket on the back. A zipper closure at the top keeps things secure and a coin purse makes it easy to take along spare change. The funky dot design adds an extra dash of style to your day!

Part number: MW4001418

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$7.39

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment This bag is cute! I ordered it because I needed a new purse that could hold my datebook standing straight up rather than having to store it sideways like in my old purse. Perfect size for carrying magazines too. I wish it had even one zippered pocket inside though!
Submitted Monday, March 5th @ 10:01 AM

Name
Comment CUTE CUTE CUTE! I bought this bag to take to a scrapbook convention and it's going to be perfect. Big enough to hold lots of purchases, but not so big as to cause heart palpatations in my husband :)
Submitted Thursday, February 9th @ 11:07 AM

Name
Comment These bags are great....good quality and handy/convenient. We ordered three and are using them as gifts at a charity crop to be held in March.
Submitted Tuesday, January 10th @ 05:46 AM

Name
Comment I have had this bag for a couple years now...I use it every day to carry my things to work. It holds all my things, my lunch, beverage and even a couple magazines! I've also used it as an extra bag when going on an overnight trip to hold snacks and an extra pair of shoes. It's sturdy and will hold up for you!
Submitted Monday, March 28th @ 04:27 PM

Name
Comment I ordered this bag a few weeks ago and love it! Its much more spacious than it looks and its obviously AdOrAbLe! :)
Submitted Sunday, February 15th @ 12:32 PM

Name
Comment I've never bought anything from this website but I got the catolog and I thought this was the cutest bag EVER!
Submitted Thursday, January 8th @ 01:13 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):