Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Dazzles Stickers > Gold Hummingbird Dazzles (MW4001857)

Gold Hummingbird Dazzles
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Gold Hummingbird Dazzles

15 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Dazzle em! Give cards, layouts and tags a unique touch of shine with this dazzling assortment of gorgeous gold stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This 4x9 sheet has 19 stickers, including all the elements to create an elegant card, pretty page or terrific tag: Focals, borders, corners and smaller accent pieces. Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an idea sheet showing a finished card idea, additional ideas for using Dazzles, how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty plus step-by-step photos.

Now its quick and easy to add dazzle to your projectsand to dazzle the recipients!"

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Also available in: silver.

Part number: MW4001857

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.99

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I just love all the dazzles you put out, they add so much
more to the cards I make and the complements keep me going.
Submitted Saturday, March 8th @ 09:30 AM

Name
Comment I have several packages of Dazzles and love them all. They are very easy to use and I back them with other paper which makes them look really pretty. They look great backed with the POW paper.
Submitted Thursday, May 31st @ 06:44 AM

Name
Comment This is also my first tiem buying and using the Dazzales i ws a little leary at first but once i got started they are very easy to use. I LOVE THEM they make the card look very Eleagant. Thanks
Submitted Thursday, May 27th @ 06:41 AM

Name
Comment This is my first time ordering the dazzles.Along with the hummingbird in gold I ordered many of the other styles and colors as well as the transfer sheet to get more for my money.I just love them and and am so glad I purchased them!!! These look great on anniversary cards as they are very elegant.Thanks Paper Wishes for a really nice product!!!!
Submitted Tuesday, November 10th @ 11:31 AM

Name
Comment I LOVE hummingbirds and these dazzles are really beautiful! I love all the dazzles and the stitched dazzles, too. Dazzles are a great product and I also love it that you have the "innies", too! I think they are a great value and look so "elegant"!
Submitted Friday, October 2nd @ 05:39 PM

Name
Comment I got several sets of the dazzles and I love them all. They are so much easier to use than I thought they would be. All you have to do is pick the part you want up with a toothpick, long needle or paper punch tool. They look so nice on cards and pages. I don't have time to respond about all the dazzles I bought, but I hope someone reads this.
Submitted Wednesday, May 6th @ 06:14 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):