Home > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Dazzles Stickers > Wedding & Anniversary Dazzles™ Silver (MW4002021)

Share:

Wedding & Anniversary Dazzles™ Silver

Item #: MW4002021
11 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$1.00

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Dazzle em! Give cards, layouts and tags a unique touch of shine with this dazzling assortment of romantic silver stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This 4x9 sheet has 39 stickers, including focals, borders, corners and smaller accent pieces. Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an idea sheet showing a finished card idea, additional ideas for using Dazzles, and how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty.

Now its quick and easy to add dazzle to your projectsand to dazzle the recipients!

Item #: MW4002021

Customer comments

Name
I am really a dazzle junkie. These wedding and anniversary dazzles fit the bill for making a card for my great niece's upcoming wedding.

Thank you for bringing us the latest dazzles. Keep up the good work!
Submitted
Monday, May 20th @ 08:48 AM

Name
A great product with multiple possible uses
Submitted
Monday, June 11th @ 09:10 AM

Name
I really liked these dazzles. I made several wedding and bridal cards with them.
Submitted
Wednesday, February 15th @ 07:07 AM

Name
The first Dazzles I ever held in my hand where a freebie for being a VIP shopper....I'm guessing Paper Wishes is glad they sent me that because I'm now addicted. When you see them in person they are so much more amazing. I buy them every chance I get now. They are great for card making, scrapbooking, and anything else you can imagine. They give everything a touch of elegance. A must buy :)
Submitted
Monday, February 6th @ 01:40 PM

Name
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DAZZLES! They make any card u make look so elegant! I have more dazzle stickers than I do any other embelllishment! So ya anytime I can use a dazzle sticker as opposed 2 a stamp, I'M GOIN' FOR IT!!!
Submitted
Tuesday, May 18th @ 08:56 AM

Name
As usual all items I ordered are perfect. I love the dazzles they are so easy to use and perfect for my cards. Paper wishes are a crafters dream come true.
Submitted
Thursday, March 18th @ 10:23 AM

Name
My order was everything I dreamed it would be! I love all the dazzles I ordered! They are perfect to help embellish my cards! The papers are absolutely beautiful! Keep up the Webisodes as they are wonderful - I love them! Thanks for all your crafty ideas!
Submitted
Monday, February 8th @ 11:28 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):