Home > Product Videos > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > 3-D Dragonflies Dazzles™ Gold (MW4002080)

Share:

3-D Dragonflies Dazzles™ Gold

Item #: MW4002080
14 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$0.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Related Webisode

Dazzles with dimension! Give cards, layouts and tags a stunning effect with this dazzling assortment of dimensional gold dragonflies. Your Dazzles have self-adhesive centers so you can easily layer the pieces, then lift up the wings for a dimensional effect. Theyre printed on clear material to match any paperthe gold foiled edges give a touch of shine. Gorgeous!

Youll have 43 stickers on a 4x9 sheet.

Item #: MW4002080

Also available in: silver.

Customer comments

Name
The dragonfly dazzles were given to a friend who loves dragonflies. She was thrilled to receive them. Dazzles always add the "needed" finishing touch to a project.
Submitted
Monday, May 19th @ 06:17 PM

Name
I used them as accents to my greeting card design, also used it on the envelope. Love them
Submitted
Sunday, March 11th @ 12:04 PM

Name
The first Dazzles I ever held in my hand where a freebie for being a VIP shopper....I'm guessing Paper Wishes is glad they sent me that because I'm now addicted. When you see them in person they are so much more amazing. I buy them every chance I get now. They are great for card making, scrapbooking, and anything else you can imagine. They give everything a touch of elegance. A must buy :)
Submitted
Monday, February 6th @ 01:43 PM

Name
I too, just added a dragonfly dazzel to a sympathy card and it made a huge difference, I like the way it doesn't add extra bulk, so no extra postage. My order arrived super fast - I was so excited to see it that I immediately stopped what I was doing to open my package. I was not disappointed with any of the items I purchased. Julie MN
Submitted
Monday, March 7th @ 11:44 AM

Name
Whether I am making a card or a scrapbook page, I love the look!

They are so simple, they look like you've spent hours on the finished project. When you look at the project prior to the dazzles & after the dazzles, you can't believe they made such a difference!!!

LOVE THEM!
Submitted
Thursday, July 29th @ 04:43 AM

Name
Just the right touch to go with my quilling. The quilling is also 3-D so the dragonflies just set off a card or special item. I made a notebook cover for my grand daughter for school and all her friends wanted one with dragonflies and butterflys. So very cute. Kylee said her grandma made it for her so I told her where to get the dazzels.
Submitted
Friday, July 23rd @ 08:50 PM

Name
These dragonflies are my favorites of all of the 3D Dazzles. I like to stack them 2 or 3 high, using the image where the sticker was as my first layer. I love them with the earth tones pallet.
Submitted
Thursday, June 17th @ 09:04 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):