Home > Product Videos > Crafting Storage & DIY Surfaces > Paw Print Tote Bag (MW4002696)

Paw Print Tote Bag
View

Paw Print Tote Bag

25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Carry it in style! This fun tote bag is 12 1/2” tall, 12” wide and 5” deep, so it’s perfect for carrying your things in style—whether you’re on the way to a crop, the gym or the grocery store! This sturdy bag is made of poly micro fiber and has a zipper pocket on the front and a velcro pocket on the back and a mesh drink holder on each side. A zipper closure at the top keeps things secure and a coin purse makes it easy to take along spare change. And the sweet paw print design will keep you smiling, too!

Part number: MW4002696

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$6.49

You might also like:

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment My granddaughter is a vet tech, this makes a wonderful gift for her. On top of that she loves to craft so it will double up as a special bag for her.
Submitted Tuesday, May 15th @ 04:46 AM

Name
Comment Nice little bag. It does smell like a tire and is very stiff.
Submitted Friday, March 2nd @ 03:27 PM

Name
Comment I love the paw print tote bag. It is so cute and has so many pockets. It's big enough to hold a 12 x 12 album and still has a little room left over for extra pages etc. Great quality too. Can't beat the price either. :-)
Submitted Monday, July 12th @ 01:57 PM

Name
Comment I love it. I take it with me to dog shows. Everyone wants one!
Submitted Friday, June 11th @ 03:33 PM

Name
Comment I love this bag! Sturdy. 2 inside pockets. 2 outside pockets (one is zipped). Just the right size to carry. I'm keeping 8 1/2 X11 papers and my chalks in it for traveling. But now my dog Buddy wants one for his stuff!!
Submitted Tuesday, May 25th @ 04:33 PM

Name
Comment This is such a great size bag to take around with you. It fits in extras such as the video camera plus my lunch and purse when I went on a day trip the other day. It's not bulky! I love it!!
Submitted Thursday, April 22nd @ 05:56 AM

Name
Comment These paw print tote bags are wonderful. I work with a cat rescue group and we have purchased them for our volunteers as a "thank you" for all the work they do. Everyone loves them! They are affordable and make wonderful gifts.
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 06:19 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):