Home > Card Making Supplies > Paper Packs for Card Making > Jewel Plaids (MW4003061)

Share:

Jewel Plaids

22 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$1.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Jewel Plaids
View
Product Image

Pretty Plaids! This book contains 16 sheets of patterened plaid paper in beautiful blues, reds, greens and yellows. These versatile papers are perfect for scrapbooking, card making and stamping.

Item #: MW4003061

Customer comments

Name
I love the plaids. I have lots of paper and just wanted to add a different design to my stash. Nice colors.
Tuesday, May 13th @ 07:14 AM

Name
Love the plaids, the bright colors and the variety of colors are fantastic. This is an item that have ordered before. Was happy to see it back again!
Monday, July 2nd @ 07:19 PM

Name
Love the Jewel Plaids. They're perfect for making cards for the men in my life.
Monday, June 25th @ 09:25 AM

Name
These are the prettiest plaid papers. I love everything I get from PaperWishes.
Friday, January 13th @ 04:47 PM

Name
I love to purchase all different papers and these are just great!! Right now I am working on two different scrapbooks and these papers sure do come in handy! I am using 12 x 12 inch scrapbooks, but all I have to do is use these papers and paste them only the 12 x 12 and add a little imbellishments around the edges and voila!!!
Monday, August 16th @ 05:05 PM

Name
beautiful colors, I love plaids too!
Friday, May 14th @ 07:57 AM

Name
I ordered 4 of the jeweled plaid papers, and as with everything I've gotten from Paper Wishes, I have not been disappointed. I know these papers will bring me many hours of creative pleasure, and will be appreciated by each recipient, be it card, scrapbook, whatever. Thanks for being such a caring company!!
Thursday, May 13th @ 06:09 AM

Name
I have bought 2 of these papers because they are so beautiful. I do crafts of all kinds and these papers are so vivid in color, they make any project that you are working on, stand out. Absolutely love these papers. I love the mom's warehouse sales for the prices. Thanks for the Great Business of giving the people a great deal.
Wednesday, May 12th @ 07:33 AM

Name
This plaid paper is wonderful its so versitile. I couldn't wait to open it and start using it. It's amazing how you can use little scraps to spice up a card or scrapbook page. One of my best purchases from Paper Wishes.
Tuesday, May 4th @ 04:34 PM

Name
These were some of my first papers. I love plaids and these are great. I'm going to use them in projects now.
Thursday, March 25th @ 06:49 PM

Name
I love Plaids..and these papers are so much fun to incorporate into all types of paper crafting... card making, scrapbooking or ?? Having a lot of fun with them.
Saturday, February 13th @ 07:30 AM

Name
The colors are so vibrant. This was the second book of these papers that I purchased. Couldn't stop at just one.
Tuesday, November 10th @ 01:40 PM

Name
I saw these papers used to make the bushel basket template and I thought they were so pretty that I had to have the papers to make them myself. They are beautiful.
Tuesday, November 10th @ 11:43 AM

Name
I love these papers. I use them for so many things, but mostly with the basket templates. I give friends little treats in the baskets and they never fail to brighten someone's day.
Tuesday, November 3rd @ 07:16 AM

Name
I purchased these to use with the berry basket template and was beyond delighted. They were better than perfect and need more!
Tuesday, September 15th @ 01:38 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items