Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Embellishments > Ribbons > Ribbon Sets > Mystery Ribbons (MW4004826)

Mystery Ribbons
View

Mystery Ribbons

14 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Do You Love Ribbons?? Here is your chance to get a BIG variety, for a LITTLE price! You will receive a mixture of 24 ribbons and fibers, each 36" long. This will be enough to do numerous cards, and pages. Stock up now, and never be missing that perfect color of ribbon again. Retail value $15.98.

Part number: MW4004826

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$3.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment WOW! This zip lock bag was packed to overflowing with cool ribbons and fibers. I didn't count them, but I suspect there are more than 24 ribbons in here. Great stuff, and very affordable.
Submitted Friday, September 13th @ 04:19 PM

Name
Comment Just what I was looking for.
Submitted Thursday, May 9th @ 06:52 AM

Name
Comment I love receiving mystery ribbons. They are always different and beautiful! I always take them out of the pack and look at each one and think about the many ways I can use them. It is so much fun! I'm addicted to papers & ribbons. I love everything that I've gotten from Paper Wishes! PW has the best quality on all of their products. Thanks so much! Keep up the great work everybody!!
Submitted Tuesday, May 7th @ 10:44 PM

Name
Comment I was delightfully surprised at the selection and quality of the mystery ribbons. I cannot wait for the weekend so I can use them in cardmaking projects. I plan to order them again. Such a treat!!
Submitted Friday, April 12th @ 03:47 PM

Name
Comment I think I order the ribbons more for the excitement of getting something unknown than for the ribbons themselves. Although, if the selection wasn't always great and varied, I would be more hesitant, I suppose. There are some ribbons that are unlike others than I've ever seen before and are a challenge to use. That's another factor in my ordering them. They challenge me to come up with something to use them on! I do recommend them.
Submitted Friday, March 22nd @ 08:16 AM

Name
Comment Absolutely delighted!!!! Great variety!! Love love love!!
Submitted Monday, February 18th @ 06:35 AM

Name
Comment Love the variety! I like surprise packages!
Submitted Thursday, January 24th @ 05:52 PM

Name
Comment Loved the variety of ribbon that I received. It was such a good deal.
Submitted Monday, November 26th @ 11:56 AM

Name
Comment Wow, there were only two that I frowned at, and I already have great ideas for those two too!! LOVE the selection and variety! What a great deal!!
Submitted Tuesday, November 20th @ 10:50 AM

Name
Comment I love these! I received more than I expected. If you can't make up your mind on which ribbons to buy, get this mystery pack, you'll be sure to get something you like and then some.
Submitted Tuesday, November 6th @ 09:46 AM

Name
Comment i was so happy to open the package of ribbons! There was an eyelash ribbon in the pack and i used it right away on a page about Howl-o-scream at Busch Gardens. Perfect for a spider web feel. So many ribbons at a great price!
Submitted Tuesday, October 9th @ 03:49 PM

Name
Comment This is the first time I've ordered anything labeled "mystery". What a great deal! The ribbons are gorgeous! and a great variety. I would not hesitate to buy a "mystery" item again.
Submitted Monday, October 8th @ 06:27 AM

Name
Comment I was amazed of all the ribbon I got! Beautiful colors & designs. You'll love all the ribbons you will receive, plus the price is right! Love these ribbons!
Submitted Tuesday, July 3rd @ 12:25 AM

Name
Comment This is a great deal. I love the ribbons i got.
Submitted Monday, June 25th @ 03:51 PM

Name
Comment This is such a great deal - the ribbons are beautiful. I may order more!
Submitted Thursday, May 10th @ 08:07 AM

Name
Comment I ordered 2 of these and they are great. Definitely buy these if you love ribbon.
Submitted Friday, April 27th @ 09:27 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):