Home > Product Videos > Card Making Supplies > Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit (MW4006739)

Share:

Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit

Item #: MW4006739
15 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$20.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit! Another amazing luxury card kit by Hunkydory! This Sparkling Pearl card kit contains 214 glittered or pearl-foiled die-cuts, 8 glittered or pearl-foiled sheets, 8 printed sheets of Adorable Scorable printed cardstock, 4 double-sided sheets, 4 tri-panel pearl-foiled cards, 6 floral prints and 12 envelopes. It’s enough to make 28 cards or more, including easel and tri-panel cards. Inspiration sheet included! Adorable Scorable heavyweight cardstock is 350gsm. All cardstock sheets are 8 1/4”x11 3/4" standard UK sizing. Try all the new Hunkydory card kits!

Item #: MW4006739

Customer comments

Name
I just purchased this kit and can't wait to make some cards. I have so many ideas for this kit. I love giving the cards to someone because it is like giving them a gift and not just a card. My friends say that they keep all the cards because they are so pretty. I love them all.
Submitted
Friday, January 3rd @ 02:30 PM

Name
Any of the Hunkydory kits are fabulous: classic, classy, beautiful, and superb quality materials.
Submitted
Monday, December 23rd @ 06:47 PM

Name
This card kit is lovely. The pearlized foiling is very pretty. I am disappointed that the "clear" glitter has a green inference color. It isn't bad in small areas, but some pieces are heavily glittered, I personally don't care for the green shimmer you get. I won't be buying another pack with glittered Hunkydory. Their foiling is great and overall the pieces are wonderful. I will purchase the foiled, pearlized and plain Hunkdory kits again! Great value!
Submitted
Friday, December 20th @ 11:52 AM

Name
Just beautiful, can't wait to see how my cards turn out. I will be ordering more kits with the holidays approaching.
So glad I heard about this company.
Submitted
Monday, September 30th @ 08:43 AM

Name
Another awesome kit!! You just cannot lose with these kits. They are a great value, make of quality material and are SUPER versatile! Just love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!!
Submitted
Thursday, August 29th @ 10:10 AM

Name
Received with one side torn open. Unknown if anything is missing.

It is a really beautiful kit. I have many of the Hunkydory kits, but I think this is the best of all of them.
Submitted
Thursday, August 22nd @ 09:09 AM

Name
This is a lovely kit!!! You could not ask for more. Papers, die cuts, details are the best around. I ordered this kit and I just love it!!! I may need to order a 2nd kit. YUMMY!!!! You will not be disappointed by this kit.
Submitted
Friday, June 28th @ 02:29 PM

Name
Truly lovely! I can make many, many out-of-the-ordinary cards with this set. Great value.
Submitted
Wednesday, June 12th @ 10:34 AM

Name
This card kit looks very beautiful and I am ordering it.
Submitted
Sunday, June 2nd @ 07:09 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):