Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Scrapbook Paper > Paper Flair™ Shaped Card Kit (MW4007026)

Paper Flair™ Shaped Card Kit
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Paper Flair™ Shaped Card Kit

40 people like this
Click a star to rate.

By popular demand! Cardmakers asked us to bring back our Paper Flair card kitswe did them one better and revamped, revised and recreated new designs, but kept the fool-proof formula for creating unique handmade cards. Each kit is like a card making class, containing complete instructions plus 24 sheets of artwork, "made by" labels and extra art for decorating envelopes. Projects fit our 5"x6.5" Blank Cards & Envelopes.

This kit makes 16 shaped cards in themes like birthday, hello and just for you. Shapes include a stylish shoe, sweet coffee cup and fun racing car. You'll also need 16 blank cards to make these fun designs.

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: MW4007026

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.49

Featured Webisodes

Bundle Offers

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have not made any of the cards yet. Been putting away Christmas material. I have so many who I can not wait to make them a shape card. I love to be able to find out about the product before I buy. Paper Wishes is the only one I know. They are the only one I know that backs their product 100%. No questions ask except apology for our(?) problem. I find Paper Wishes 100% wonderful. The Frog is first for my daughter 40 young. Sandy Thank You.
Submitted Tuesday, January 7th @ 10:51 AM

Name
Comment I made all the cards in the Christmas Shaped card kit and thought the engineering was very creative. They are being sent to the troops, who will enjoy sending them to their loved ones.
Submitted Tuesday, October 8th @ 10:00 AM

Name
Comment I am loving this card kit/collection. The instructions are very simple and the cards are so cute. I have a friend that is a shoe fanatic and, of course, the shoe card went to her. The flower card went to my friend that can grow anything. There seems to be a card for any occasion. I wish all the card kits had instructions this easy to follow.
Submitted Thursday, April 4th @ 08:59 AM

Name
Comment The high heel shoe card turned out so cute. My friend loved it!
Submitted Sunday, September 30th @ 11:46 AM

Name
Comment The butterfly card is gorgeous!!! All the other cards are very easy and fun to do.
Submitted Thursday, May 10th @ 09:07 PM

Name
Comment Fun projects. Enjoyed.
Submitted Friday, January 6th @ 06:07 PM

Name
Comment I've already made four cards from this kit. This is my first attempt at card making. The cards come out looking professional. The instructions are clear and step by step. It's so easy to make wonderful cards with this kit, everything's included. I love the designer tips and the extra art to do the envelope. This is very addicting!
Submitted Thursday, November 3rd @ 10:02 PM

Name
Comment Got this kit in the mail last night, and I've already made the flower pot card. Easy. Creative. Fun. How could you go wrong? Now which card to do tonight...
Submitted Friday, April 8th @ 11:56 AM

Name
Comment Had a ball doing these. Only had a problem with the butterfly card. Thanks for another great kit!
Submitted Monday, July 12th @ 08:13 AM

Name
Comment All the cards came out cute, but the purse card was adorable. Made it for a friend to include a gift card; and decorated some of the 'dots' on the paper with rhinestones for a sparkly effect.
Submitted Tuesday, May 25th @ 08:41 PM

Name
Comment what a lovely kit and something for everyone and all occasions. brilliant on there own but able to dress them up with your own extra bits and my grandson loves to cut out so I had a lot of help but I do love cutting out anyway.
Submitted Friday, April 9th @ 01:45 AM

Name
Comment I really like this kit. It is a little more time consuming having to cut everything out rather than punch out but still they turn out lovely.
I also like to add little extras to them to add that little something extra.
Can't wait to get more kits. Please, keep them coming.
Submitted Thursday, September 17th @ 07:22 PM

Name
Comment I had so much fun making these cards, and I receive many compliments on them. In my opinion these make giving a card even more special because they know you made it. The instructions were clear and they turned out beautifully.
Jeannie
Submitted Monday, July 27th @ 09:39 PM

Name
Comment Love the cards. Everyone I show them to are just thrilled with them and can't believe how easy they are. The skys the limit on what you can do with them. A great way to use left over scrapbook supplies. Will order more.
Submitted Sunday, May 3rd @ 01:38 PM

Name
Comment The cards in this kit turn out fabulous! It includes easy directions and fun paper details that make great cards.
Submitted Monday, April 27th @ 08:57 PM

Name
Comment These cards are soooo cute!! I just wish you didn't have to cut out all the pieces yourself, you should make them so they are punch out pieces, that would make them even easier. But they are very cute, you just got to be very careful when you cut them out.
Submitted Tuesday, April 21st @ 03:00 AM

Name
Comment These cards are just the cutest ever. I added a few glass beads to the flowers on the shoe; glitter to the butterfly and bug wings; a few brads here are there as suggested. I even jazzed up the envelopes with the extra art work. I made the cards for a fund raiser and they sold out within 15 minutes! Very cute. Very cool.
Submitted Monday, April 20th @ 07:49 AM

Name
Comment These are really cool. I make all of my cards and I love the styles of all of these.
I haven't used them yet but will be very soon. Thanks for the cute set.
Submitted Monday, April 13th @ 09:10 AM

Name
Comment In one of the Paperflair Webisode, I think it was Paulette who said that it'll be like you 'did' a lot of work and get to enjoy all the 'ooos and ahhhhs!' I think while making these, I was 'OOOOing and AHHHing!' at the cards I made. This just makes newbies like me look like a pro! Thanks!
Submitted Friday, April 3rd @ 04:42 PM

Name
Comment This is a cheerful and fun card kit, and easy to do.
I added silk flowers to the high heel card, and to the blossom card (which was my favorite.) They're a hit with friends and a good way to say 'thinking of you.'
Submitted Tuesday, March 31st @ 07:08 PM

Comment Love this card making set. Real easy to make. Thanks so much
Submitted Thursday, February 19th @ 12:16 PM

Name
Comment These are awesome....the custest cards, easy to make and a great price. Can't go wrong. Love them!
Submitted Tuesday, February 17th @ 10:54 AM

Name
Comment These are such cute cards. Some have been part of the Personal Shopper kits. Fun to make up for friends.
Submitted Friday, January 30th @ 08:52 PM

Name
Comment Love this card making set. Thanks so much.
Submitted Friday, January 30th @ 08:02 AM

Name
Comment These cards are great - they are so cute and the instructions were soooo simple. I really love this item.
Submitted Friday, January 23rd @ 11:22 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):