Home > Product Videos > Card Making Supplies > Paper Flair™ Clearly Collage (MW4007051)

Share:

Paper Flair™ Clearly Collage

Item #: MW4007051
46 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$6.49

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Your secret to collaged cards! Heres your secret to attention-getting cards featuring a gorgeous layered look: Just use the papers, transparencies and art cut-outs in the Paper Flair Clearly Collage Card Kit to create your masterpieces. Our easy step-by-step instructions make it a snapits like a card making class in a kit! Attach some elements with foam tape for dimension, or add your own brads, rhinestones or glitter glue for extra personality. Sign, seal and deliver (dont forget to sign the handmade by label for the back of your card) then sit back and enjoy the compliments! These gorgeous designs will impress the recipientyoull love how easy they are to make. (Weve never seen another card kit like this onethe transparencies add the magic!)

Kit makes 10 layered collage-style cards in themes like birthday, inspiration, all occasion and more. Youll have 20 sheets of artwork and transparencies, 10 made by labels and extra art and ideas for decorating your envelopes. Youll also need 5x6 blank cards. (link) Youll delight the recipientand have a great time making cards!

Item #: MW4007051

Customer comments

Name
Love this kit. The dragonfly/spread your wings card was so pretty. I just took my kid off to college and it was the perfect card to send her for some words of encouragement
during her first week away from home. Thanks so much!!
Submitted
Tuesday, September 4th @ 09:57 AM

Name
I loved this kit. Had so much fun with this, made them all up in three days before and after work. A couple of the cards were just what I needed right away. Keep these kits coming!
Submitted
Thursday, August 2nd @ 06:53 AM

Name
love the cards.
Submitted
Monday, April 2nd @ 05:43 AM

Name
I love this kit. All of the cards look professional and expensive. Each one looks really great. I went through one book and am going through the second one now.
Submitted
Monday, March 26th @ 10:08 AM

Name
My favorite Paper Flair card kits. So fun to make and cards are amazing! Keep 'em coming.
Submitted
Monday, July 19th @ 10:21 AM

Name
I ordered one and my daughter was so impressed with it, I had to order one for her. We both loved it. This kit makes the most beautiful cards, and they are fun to make as well.
Submitted
Monday, April 5th @ 07:56 AM

Name
I love all cards in this book. They are really gorgeous. I have had some trouble with the instructions which led me to ruin the cupcake card :( which is a shame. I will keep at it though.
Submitted
Thursday, March 25th @ 06:56 PM

Name
The Pop-Up card kit was beautiful but this one is the tops. Be sure to read the directions carefuly because working with the clear sheets is a little different but well worth it. I'm having such a great time. Keep up the great work. It has to be fun!!!
Submitted
Tuesday, March 9th @ 06:13 AM

Name
With these instructions, the cards are easy to make and beaytiful. It is a joy to have a product that gives such fantastic results , that anyone can give with pride.
Submitted
Monday, September 28th @ 05:47 AM

Name
Wow! This is the best Paper Flair kit I've seenThe designs and colours are really amazing and new and fresh!
Submitted
Tuesday, September 15th @ 11:18 AM

Name
This is one of your best! The cards are really great, original and tremendously fun to make. I truely love this one. More please!
Submitted
Wednesday, June 24th @ 03:19 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Bundle Offers