Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Craft Templates & Stencils > Arrows 12"x12" Template (MW4007337)

Arrows 12
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Arrows 12"x12" Template

43 people like this
Click a star to rate.

So useful! Our Arrows Template is such a versatile tool: You can trace and cut these arrows from paper, or use the template as a stencil to chalk, ink or stamp inside the shapesor trace the arrow, then doodle inside. Youll have 16 shapes to play with, including a giant arrow as a 12"x12" page border, spiral arrows and journaling lines framed by two different bracket arrows. Use these arrows to direct the eye through a scrapbook page, as a closure on a card or to accent photos.

Part number: MW4007337

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Featured Webisodes

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Being a stencil/template junkie, just had to add this to my collection. Have already used it in my Smash book. Have I missed it or are there any plans for your versitile designers coming up with anything with heritage icons? Would grab that up in a second.
Submitted Monday, March 25th @ 07:44 AM

Name
Comment No art/craft/scrapbooking room is complete until this template in your stash of tools. I use this so often I don't know how I managed without. I cannot even tell how many times I have tried free hand to create just the perfect size arrows. Never again!
Submitted Wednesday, July 7th @ 12:28 AM

Name
Comment Templates are hard to find in Billings, so glad to have them now.
Submitted Monday, March 22nd @ 12:02 PM

Name
Comment Paperwishes makes great templates! They are constructed with heavy plastic (when you hold upright it does not bend or warp, but stays firm) and are easy to use! This one in particular is great, because it has printed tips on the template providing suggestions on how to use each arrow and even alternative uses. I've never been a big fan of using arrows in my designs, but this template has inspired me to try to use them more.
Submitted Tuesday, August 4th @ 08:33 PM

Name
Comment I have other arrow clear stamps but I just had to get this template. One can never get enough arrows!
Submitted Tuesday, February 17th @ 06:11 PM

Name
Comment Great product. I am a lover of stencils, have been for a long time. I feel it is a product you really get your monies worth from.
Submitted Sunday, October 26th @ 02:22 PM

Name
Comment The arrow template is great! It's easy to use and store. It adds so much to my scrapbook pages. What a great bargain with all the possibillites it offers.
Submitted Wednesday, October 22nd @ 06:57 AM

Name
Comment I got the arrow template as part of a bundle and it has proved to be a fun tool. It makse such great arrow accents for my cards.
Submitted Tuesday, October 21st @ 10:43 AM

Name
Comment Fun, Fun, Fun....
I had to get this template, even though I have the arrow clear stamps. They have the ease of use without having to drag out the inks. I will put this to use many times... thanks.
Submitted Tuesday, October 21st @ 08:37 AM

Name
Comment I love this arrow template!!! There are so many different arrows to choose from and love everyone of them! I want to use an arrow on every page that I do now!
Submitted Tuesday, October 7th @ 02:13 PM

Name
Comment I was very pleased with this template. It was made of sturdy plastic which should hold up well with use. The various sizes and shapes of the arrows provide a nice variety. I will be able to trace the arrows easily, draw directly onto paper, use chalks, or paint/ink with cotton balls with little problems.
Submitted Thursday, October 2nd @ 12:56 PM

Name
Comment Love the arrow template. I can see it getting a lot of use,they are so popular on pages now. It is very east to use and can be positioned anywhere on my paper
Submitted Saturday, September 27th @ 05:37 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):