Home > Craft Templates & Stencils > HOTP's Templates > Christmas Pockets Template (MW4007369)

Christmas Pockets Template
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Christmas Pockets Template

35 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Perfect little pockets! This easy-to-use template makes it a snap to create Christmas pockets shaped like a snowmen, a Christmas tree, a stocking! Use the pretty pockets to hold a special message on a card front, or tuck journaling inside for a scrapbook page. Give them some extra sparkle with flocking or glitter accents! Youll have three shaped pockets to trace, cut and fold, plus decorative tags for each one. Make them from patterned paper or specialty paper for a perfectly personalized pocket.

Template is made of clear plastic and is 3-hole drilled for easy storage in a binder. Designed by Teresa Welch.

Part number: MW4007369

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.59

Featured Webisodes

You might also like:

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I so love these templates. So cute, so versatile and make such a difference if giving a gift card or money!
Submitted Tuesday, December 4th @ 04:42 PM

Name
Comment I haven't used the template yet as doing Easter cards at the moment but will start using it soon. So many possibilities for it.
Submitted Wednesday, February 29th @ 06:56 AM

Name
Comment Totally loved it!
Submitted Saturday, January 28th @ 09:39 AM

Name
Comment I haven't used these yet but will for Christmas next year. They have given me ideas for other cards. The teddy bear without the scarf will be great for infant cards.
Submitted Friday, January 13th @ 11:07 AM

Name
Comment Beautiful template for all ages. Well done PW, and very appreciated. I will be so happy when my Halloween cards are done and I can move on to Christmas. This templates is so drawing to me that I look at it every day, smiles.
Happy Crafting All
Submitted Monday, September 27th @ 10:28 PM

Name
Comment I am anxious to start using mine that was in my Cardmaking kit.Will be using it to make pieces for cards that are not packets.Rate this HIGH
Submitted Sunday, September 19th @ 02:48 PM

Name
Comment I love this new template. It will be great for Christmas, but I love the teddy bear and can use him for many occasions.
Submitted Monday, September 13th @ 09:06 AM

Name
Comment I love the X-mas pockets template. They are so cute and can be used in so many different ways. I will be using them a lot for X-mas this year.
Submitted Thursday, September 9th @ 12:52 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):