Home > Scrapbook Paper > 12 x 12 > Specialty Papers > Foiled > Snowflake Corners Foil (MW4020666)

Snowflake Corners Foil
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Snowflake Corners Foil

32 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Elegant snowflake foiled paper! Our deluxe Foiled Paper has a luxurious patterned and foiled design-ideal for adding a unique look to your paper crafts (and simply irresistible for paper addicts like us!). They’re perfect for card making, scrapbooking, tags, ATC’s and other paper crafts. Papers are 12”x12".

Part number: MW4020666

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.79

You might also like:

Silky Papers
Price: $9.99

Bundle Offers

Winter Wishes card
Price: $23.29

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment This is one sheet of paper that will not be cut up, I love both of the papers.
Submitted Wednesday, January 8th @ 11:20 AM

Name
Comment Can hardly wait to begin making Christmas cards using this beautiful paper. Nice quality also.
Submitted Thursday, August 8th @ 07:32 PM

Name
Comment Beautiful, beautiful paper!! I will buy more of them. This makes really nice & unique cards.
Submitted Thursday, November 15th @ 08:43 AM

Name
Comment Beautiful papers, and quite a substantial weight.
Submitted Monday, August 6th @ 04:23 PM

Name
Comment Beautiful foil card, gorgeous colours. Will be looking forward to creating cards for Christmas.
Submitted Friday, July 13th @ 11:47 PM

Name
Comment Gorgeous, I love the quality and the shine. So many ideas to use this great paper for. Thanks Paper Wishes for your great products and service. Pat M.
Submitted Saturday, March 31st @ 07:11 AM

Name
Comment I could go on and on about how much I love the foil paper. I made beautiful Christmas cards with it including the tole foil flowers.
Submitted Friday, January 20th @ 12:09 AM

Name
Comment Much lovelier up close. Stand-out design yet still able to add embossing or embellishments for even deeper detail and can be used for more than one project due to the print layout. Happy I chose it.
Submitted Wednesday, July 27th @ 11:44 AM

Name
Comment Just fabulous! All these foils get my creative juices going besides the wonderful samples you share!
Submitted Monday, August 16th @ 08:51 AM

Name
Comment I've learned, through the webisodes that I don't have to use the entire sheet for scrapping. I now enjoy these gorgeous sheets even more because I know that I can use the CORNERS and make cards! I get much more value because I can use the four corners and enjoy the paper even more. Then, I can use the middle as I wish, borders, punches, etc.
I used to think that I could only put one or two photos on a page like that. Now, thanks to the webisode, I have a whole new paradigm.
Submitted Thursday, January 28th @ 10:56 AM

Name
Comment This paper is gorgeous! It will make beautiful cards as well as scrap pages.
Submitted Wednesday, January 6th @ 06:56 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):