Home > Product Videos > Scrapbook Paper > Black/Silver Foil (MW4020672)

Black/Silver Foil
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Black/Silver Foil

39 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Elegant foiled paper! Our deluxe Foiled Paper has a luxurious patterned and foiled design—ideal for adding a unique look to your paper crafts (and simply irresistible for paper addicts like us!). They’re perfect for card making, scrapbooking, tags, ATC’s and other paper crafts. Papers are 12”x12".

Part number: MW4020672

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.79

Featured Webisodes

You might also like:

Bundle Offers

Black Foil Papers
Price: $3.49

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment This paper is exactly as pictured. Sometimes you are looking for a foil paper and it's just a little shiny and the background is not as the picture shows, well this is not the case here. If you are looking for shine and true silver shine, this is the paper. Great service as well.
Submitted Friday, July 20th @ 07:24 AM

Name
Comment I live in a small community and there are no stores here that sell anything like this foil paper. I really missed out on this, I wish I had ordered many pages, I just love them and it takes so long to get an order to me, oh well they are just spectacular.
Submitted Wednesday, June 27th @ 02:08 PM

Name
Comment Was greatly suprised and happy with this gorgious foil paper. The weight is just right the colors will go well with the red crinkle ribbon I also purchased. Plan to make 2 Wedding (Love) cards and a box topper with it. Thank you so much. So pretty.
Submitted Friday, June 8th @ 09:33 PM

Name
Comment very lacey for making cards
Submitted Friday, March 2nd @ 07:04 PM

Name
Comment Beautiful foil paper!! I have a variety of HOTP foil papers to use for card making - they are a perfect weight for cards and many other projects.
Submitted Friday, March 2nd @ 07:45 AM

Name
Comment In the first place I love black and white so when I saw that I was that I was thrilled. I am so anxious to try it.
Submitted Friday, January 20th @ 12:02 AM

Name
Comment Beautiful/elegant black and silver foil paper. Made an extraordinary Birthdary card.
Submitted Tuesday, March 30th @ 03:52 PM

Name
Comment Again a luxurious elegant paper. I can see a gift box wrapped with this beautiful paper....what a statement it would make.
I hate to even think of cutting into it.
Submitted Monday, February 1st @ 01:18 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):