Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Butterflies Brads (MW4081100)

Butterflies Brads
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Butterflies Brads

30 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Beautiful butterfly brads! These sweet little butterflies are painted with delicate, detailed wings. Theyre perfect for handmade cards, or as a border or accent on a scrapbook page. Try them on gift tags too! (Tip: Use a fine-tip pen to draw a dashed line flight pattern onto the paper below the brad.) Youll have 9 butterfly brads, 3 each of 3 different designs.

Part number: MW4081100

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Featured Webisodes

More Decorated Brads
April 22, 2008

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are very cute brads. I've been using them on all kinds of cards and other projects as a nice accessory. I especially like the colors.
Submitted Monday, March 5th @ 01:23 PM

Name
Comment These are just so sweet. I used them on a card and it just really made it complete.
Submitted Thursday, March 25th @ 06:20 PM

Name
Comment These are so cute! They worked into my cards perfectly, and the colors with markings are what make them great embellishments. Thanks.
Submitted Friday, May 15th @ 08:18 AM

Name
Comment Oh, fly away with me those darling little butterfly brads are a must keep them coming. I use them on my card and my album too. Thank you.
Submitted Monday, August 25th @ 12:43 AM

Name
Comment Love, love the Butterfly Brads. They are delicately painted in colors that I like to use but cannot paint myself. Using some tiny dashes for a "trail of flight" beneath the butterfly is such a clever idea.
Submitted Wednesday, July 2nd @ 08:20 PM

Name
Comment I bought and used the Butterfly Brads on a scrapbook of our daughter who died of cancer in 2006. When her cancer was diagnosed I used the buttterfly as her symbol and gave her something with a butterfly motif every month when she would have her appointment with her oncologist. So these brads are very special to me and have added a beautiful spirit to her scrapbook.
Submitted Tuesday, May 13th @ 12:48 PM

Name
Comment These butterfly brads are simply a "MUST" for your outdoors spring/summer pictures. They compliment almost any activity and especially nice for photos of ladies in the family.
Submitted Tuesday, April 22nd @ 10:34 AM

Name
Comment These Butterfly Brads are just the most darling things out there. I plan to use mine mostly on cards. They have such a soft look to them. I just love them.
Submitted Sunday, April 20th @ 08:56 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):