Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Red Heart Super Sized Brads (MW4081107)

Red Heart Super Sized Brads
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Red Heart Super Sized Brads

21 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Great big heart brads. These fun red heart brads are super sized…they’re 2" tall so they’re perfect as a card focal or scrapbook page border. We love them for Valentines, prom pages, anniversary and wedding paper crafts. Try them on gift tags too! One of the hearts has a solid surface so you can use it as is, or stamp on it or apply rub-ons. The other two are outlines; you can fill the centers with patterned paper or use them to frame a photo—just trim around the outside edge with an X-acto® knife. Use them as they come, or sand them for a vintage look. You’ll have 3 sweet red heart brads, 42mm-46mm tall.

Part number: MW4081107

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Featured Webisodes

Super Sized Brads
January 29, 2008

You might also like:

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I just love the design of these heart brads. The size
is just right - great on cards and scrapbook layouts.
Submitted Monday, May 26th @ 10:40 AM

Name
Comment Love them - love - love - they are excellent for a Valentine
card for my special girlfriend as it is her birthday that day.
I can't speak well enough of the products PW have there is a lot of thought going into their purchasing.
Submitted Wednesday, November 27th @ 03:39 PM

Name
Comment Super sized indeed. I will be using them with photos underneath..and also add them to the pink and red tags I also purchased..
Submitted Monday, February 18th @ 09:34 AM

Name
Comment Interesting large brad to make a focal point on any project.
Submitted Wednesday, September 5th @ 11:12 AM

Name
Comment They are very stylish and will use them on my cards.
Submitted Monday, February 6th @ 04:13 PM

Name
Comment My favorite shape is a heart. I purchased the white, pink and red super sized heart brads. I also purchased the pastel and red chubby hearts. Brads take my scrapbooking pages and cards to a higher level. I use them on every page. My last order also included the adorable shaped tea cups, pastel bows and black bear brads. There is a lot of value when I purchase from Paper Wishes. Last but not least is the Citrus Instant Card art and assortment of colored paper. Thank you Paulette and Sara for all of the wonderful techniques I have learned on your weekly webisodes.
Sincerely,
Debbie Tedeschi
Submitted Wednesday, March 3rd @ 05:37 AM

Name
Comment These arrived just in time for me to make a very cute and special Valentine for my husband. Everyone who saw them thought they were really cute, and asked where I found such BIG brads! Very good value and quality!
Submitted Monday, February 22nd @ 05:24 AM

Name
Comment Love these. These are good not only for Valentine's pages, but also just for pictures of my granddaughters at play.
Submitted Tuesday, September 15th @ 12:37 PM

Name
Comment These big brads were just the thing to get ready for, for valentine's day. And they are really nice and even nicer for the price I paid.
Submitted Thursday, September 10th @ 06:40 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):