Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Fishing Brad Buddies™ (MW4081112)

Fishing Brad Buddies™
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Fishing Brad Buddies™

11 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Brad Buddies for fishing! These sporty Brad Buddies are perfect for fishing-themed layouts. We think theyre great for cards for the guys, too. This pack includes 6 sturdy lightweight metal Brad Buddies:

• 2 fishing hats
  • 2 creels
  • 2 fishing poles

Use them as is, or sand them or ink them with StazOn for more dimension.

Theyre easy to attach: Simply place the metal shape on your paper and mark the holes with a pencil. Remove the metal shape and make a hole at the pencil mark with an X-acto knife. Use the brads to attach the metal image to your paper. Theyre simple to useand irresistible!

Part number: MW4081112

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Bundle Offers

Father's Day Card
Price: $17.89

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have a stamp with fishing things on it and was hoping to put the brads on it for dimension. The hat and creel are too large and the pole too short. I am trying to figure out a way to use them on the card, though. (Luckily I have some time to work with it). I love the details and they are SO cute.
Submitted Monday, June 17th @ 08:42 AM

Name
Comment Be aware these are large. They are very cute and will work well with masculine cards, especially. Good quality.
Submitted Friday, March 16th @ 07:25 AM

Name
Comment My son started going fishing a couple years ago and I have had a hard time finding fishing embel. But I am SOOO happy with these. They are very cute on the pages and just what i was looking for to finish my scrapbook pages.
Submitted Sunday, March 11th @ 07:33 PM

Name
Comment These make a great Father's Day embellishment on a card. I love using Brad buddies on cards....they add dimension and texture, but you can still mail them.
Submitted Thursday, June 3rd @ 05:36 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love this line of products and use them in my scrapbooks and on cards. They add a wonderful finish to everything.
Submitted Tuesday, March 2nd @ 08:25 AM

Name
Comment Fishing Buddies, (all the brad buddies are all time favorites) made my 4 year old grandson's page perfect.
Thank you ! All your products are fantastic. Everything is easy to order.
Pat
Submitted Friday, October 17th @ 07:08 AM

Name
Comment My sons love to fish. You can only do so much with a picture of a fish. These brads will really make those pages have some personality.
Submitted Friday, August 22nd @ 05:43 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):