Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Boy Stuff Dazzles™ Black (MW4101613)

Boy Stuff Dazzles™ Black
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Boy Stuff Dazzles™ Black

26 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Dazzle em! Give cards, layouts and tags a unique touch of whimsy with this dazzling assortment of black boy themed stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This 4x9 sheet has 49 stickers, including focals, words, a border and smaller accent pieces. Each Dazzles package comes with an idea sheet showing a finished card idea, additional ideas for using Dazzles, and how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty.

Now its quick and easy to add dazzle to your projectsand to dazzle the recipients!

Part number: MW4101613

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Featured Webisodes

Bundle Offers

21 New Dazzles™
Price: $33.39

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I love Dazzles and am so happy that they have expanded into more designs such as this one for boys. I have been in desperate need for this type of embellishment, as all I seem to find are the "3D" type, and my clients have had problems in mailing them as the post office charges more for thickness. So thank you for designs for boys!
Submitted Tuesday, March 11th @ 01:12 PM

Name
Comment I love these Dazzles specially the little dinosaurs I will keep buying them I have a lot of boys so I enjoy this little creatures. Also I was wishing to have the little stamp of them I know is available digital. But I rather prefer the little stamp. Could we HAVE IT AGAIN PLEASE.
Thank you for your time and thank you too for all you do for us. Leticia
Submitted Monday, March 3rd @ 06:30 PM

Name
Comment Too cute! I made my little 2-year old the cutest birthday card with these Dazzles.
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 09:08 AM

Name
Comment If you haven't tried Dazzles yet, get these! They are a lot of fun!
Submitted Friday, March 29th @ 06:59 AM

Name
Comment Love dazzles and these are great for boy projects.
Submitted Sunday, December 2nd @ 11:50 PM

Name
Comment I just made the cutest birthday card for my nephew, using the background from one demo card and featuring the dinosaur chasing a bone with the balloons... Everybody thought it was so cute and marveled over How creative I am... I won't tell if you won't.

Response from Paper Wishes Customer Service:

We will never tell!

Submitted Friday, September 28th @ 06:34 AM

Name
Comment Such a great set of dazzles, so many uses and such a great boy look!
Submitted Sunday, September 23rd @ 03:59 AM

Name
Comment These are just so cute, I have made some sweet cards with these. Then I took some of the chalk and coloured them in to match with the purple paper that came with order. I made one as a Congrats and one as a birthday card. They are a lot of fun, and one can be very creative with these.
Submitted Wednesday, June 27th @ 02:27 PM

Name
Comment What a great collection of boy inspired Dazzles. And who doesn't love Dazzles to enhance and to create cards, mini books, scrapbooks? These are wonderful.
Submitted Thursday, June 21st @ 05:50 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):