Home > Product Videos > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Sympathy Dazzles™, Silver (MW4102118)

Sympathy Dazzles™, Silver
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Sympathy Dazzles™, Silver

9 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Dazzle em! Give cards, layouts and tags a unique touch of shine with this dazzling assortment of beautiful silver images and heartful sympathy words. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This 4x9 sheet has 30 stickers, including flowers, hearts, words a border and more. Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an idea sheet showing a finished card idea, additional ideas for using Dazzles, and how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty.
Now its quick and easy to add dazzle to your projectsand to dazzle the recipients!

Also available in: gold.

Part number: MW4102118

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.99

You might also like:

Bundle Offers

Sympathy Card Set
Price: $16.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have found that when you make a handmade Sympathy card the receipent knows that you were actually having feelings for them and were thinking of them while you were making them the card. I have had so many great comments on my handmade cards. It is quite rewarding.
Submitted Sunday, February 16th @ 07:59 PM

Name
Comment I try to always keep a set of these around for when I need to make a sympathy card. They are so perfect. Dazzles are always great but the religious sets I have purchased so many of myself. I think enough to keep them in print. LOL]
Submitted Monday, October 14th @ 09:40 AM

Name
Comment Needed a sympathy card on short notice and these dazzles were the easy way to make a card. So elegant yet simple. I used maroon cardstock for the card with the silver. Love all dazzles. Possibilities are endless. Thanks for wonderful products.
Submitted Monday, September 30th @ 05:43 AM

Name
Comment I am especially pleased with the sympathy stamps. These cards are difficult for me. In my world I want something classy and beautiful. The stamps are perfect. Thank you for outstanding products. I have not been disappointed in any product I have ordered from Paper Wishes.
Submitted Thursday, March 14th @ 06:05 AM

Name
Comment These are lovely, and combined with the Sincere Sentiments stamps on the inside, they make a beautiful and I hope comforting sympathy card I am not embarrassed to say I made by hand. I have these in both silver and gold, and will most likely need to buy more of them; I hope they do not stop making them.
Submitted Tuesday, September 25th @ 10:35 AM

Name
Comment I am just begining to use the dazzles. The selections that have words are the most helpful. Sympathy sentiments are most welcome... Thank you, Pat
Submitted Monday, April 16th @ 07:23 AM

Name
Comment These are just the right things for the cards I make for members who have a loss in the family. Remember that you can color these with markers to match the papers you use in the cards or to complement other card elements.
Submitted Monday, April 9th @ 06:15 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):