« Go Back

Classic Journaling Notes
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Classic Journaling Notes

11 people love this
Click a star to rate.

These 18 elegant notes are die cut. There are 6 designs and three of each are included. One of each pattern has glitter that won't rub off. Use them as card focals, for journaling on scrapbook pages of for creating mini books. Each sheet measures us to 4"x6" with a straight edge. The designs include dots, flourishes and damask patterns.

Part number: MW4103397

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$2.49

You might also like:

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Love the jounaling notes. They add that something special to my cards and can be used for any occasion.
Submitted Friday, August 31st @ 01:43 PM

Name
Comment Such a great product. They have almost endless uses and are easy to use. I really enjoy having them.
Submitted Monday, June 11th @ 09:07 AM

Name
Comment Love these! They give my cards a "professional" look. Very classy! Thank you for making these available!
Submitted Monday, June 11th @ 08:05 AM

Name
Comment I use these note cards for everything, it seems. They are the perfect size for cards but can be folded into pretty little pockets to hold other embellishments. I often use them up before I get around to putting them in my scrapbooks! Your demonstrations certainly gave us great ideas, too.
Submitted Wednesday, June 6th @ 03:36 PM

Name
Comment Love these, they are much much more than a journaling note card. You get alot for the $ and alot of bang for your buck. They can be a feature on a card or scrapbook page, or book or anything you choose. Nice weight to the card and different designs. Love Love Love them.
Submitted Friday, June 1st @ 10:38 AM

Name
Comment Love these papers. They have just enough bling to make them special. I enjoy using them for my cards.
Submitted Thursday, March 29th @ 07:40 AM

Name
Comment Very pretty with just enough bling. I think they will go real well with the Cardmaker's Classic Creative Paper pack I have. But knowing how creative your designers are they have probably used it with them already. Thanks again.
Submitted Tuesday, March 27th @ 10:04 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):