Home > Scrapbook Paper > 8.5 x 11 > Paper Packs, Cardstock & More > Paper Packs > Bright Great Backgrounds (MW7230310000)

Bright Great Backgrounds
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Bright Great Backgrounds

22 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Thirty-two brightly colored, generic patterned sheets include stripes, tie-dye, swirls, kaleidoscope, dots and more—plus 7 album page ideas.

Part number: MW7230310000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$2.99

Featured Webisodes

Cupcake Template
February 17, 2009
Paper Piecing CD
October 13, 2009
Folded Shirt Card
October 8, 2008

You might also like:

Silky Papers
Price: $9.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I absolutely love the papers and products that I have purchased recently. In fact I complete an order and then more great deals are sent by e-mail, so I just yet, another order. I think I have actually purchased 3 in the last couple of weeks. PaperWishes has become one of "my favs." for cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies. They have gorgeous papers, embellishments, kits etc. You won't be disappointed!! Shipping is also more reasonable than other U.S. companies that I have purchased from! Yet, another bonus!!
Submitted Thursday, June 13th @ 01:42 PM

Name
Comment Wow! Reminds me of the 70's! Awesome colors and patterns. Will make interesting cards.
Submitted Thursday, July 1st @ 01:35 PM

Comment FUN !!
You cannot find "fun" pages in the stores... A card made with these papers would brighten anyones day.

Thanks
Submitted Monday, June 28th @ 11:17 AM

Name
Comment I love these papers. The colors are really bright and take me back to my younger days. The only problem is--I want to use them for everything. You will love them, too.
Submitted Saturday, June 26th @ 05:11 PM

Name
Comment I REALLY like these pages!! Since I was born in the '50's and grew up in the sixties, I really appreciate these!!! I am doing a scrapbook for my niece and nephew and they will really like these designs!!!
Submitted Friday, June 25th @ 09:16 AM

Name
Comment These papers are my favorite. The colors and designs are great for so much MORE that the shirt cards but are beautiful for those too. Love them.
Submitted Friday, September 18th @ 09:42 AM

Name
Comment I used these papers as background for laser cards. The brighter, the better. They are perfect!
Submitted Thursday, July 2nd @ 07:05 AM

Name
Comment Great paper, I used some for Father's Day cards for my son. Made the shirt that was featured earlier...they look great!
Submitted Friday, June 12th @ 01:30 PM

Name
Comment I Love these Papers. They are also make great flowers using templetes. If you use the templete borders they make great borders too.
Submitted Wednesday, April 8th @ 10:29 AM

Name
Comment This pack is chuck full of fun, vibrant coordinating papers. Nice bold colors. Make sure to check out the Mom's Warehouse Sale for great deals.
Submitted Sunday, April 5th @ 02:51 PM

Name
Comment Beautiful papers and patterns.
I have added them to my other papers and am looking forward to using them in the future on pages I plan to do.
The price was great too
Submitted Saturday, December 20th @ 11:53 AM

Name
Comment I have paper piecing 203 at home calls for paper from this book. Finally I see this book and I get it right away.
I think I will have great time using paper from this book alone with all the ideas from paper piecing 203.
Submitted Tuesday, December 9th @ 07:09 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):