Home > Embellishments > Die cuts / Cut outs > Annie Lang’s Journaling Pockets (MW7231170000)

Annie Lang’s Journaling Pockets
View
View

Annie Lang’s Journaling Pockets

25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

What in the world is a Journaling Pocket? Theyre adorable characters attached to journaling tabs who peek over the top of a decorated pocket. All you do is glue the pocket to your album page, then journal on the decorated tab. The characters are classic Annie Lang: bugs, bees, cute kids, and more. Great for Scrapping Moms on the go! (36 Journaling Pocket Cut-Outs plus 155 coordinating images).

Part number: MW7231170000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.49

You might also like:

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment The images in the book are so cute. They can be used for so many things for adults or children. I used my first one for an Easter card.
Submitted Sunday, March 30th @ 12:32 PM

Name
Comment Got my journaling pockets. They are colorful and sooo cute. Hope Annie Lang comes out with more of these journaling pockets. Thanks Paper Wishes.
Submitted Friday, November 8th @ 05:53 AM

Name
Comment I cut my first one out on Friday, and added it to a card to give as a gift tuned out read cute. The colors are great
Submitted Tuesday, March 27th @ 10:43 AM

Name
Comment The Journaling Pockets are awesome, they add so much to cards and scrapbook pages ! Mkaes Journaling interesting and easy !! Thank You !!fish
Submitted Thursday, April 29th @ 08:09 AM

Name
Comment I'm on my 3rd book of these pockets. Tthey are wonderful for scrapbooking and especially cards. They are great to put the grandkids money in for their birthdays. I'd love to see more.
Submitted Saturday, June 13th @ 07:44 AM

Name
Comment I love this book of journaling pockets, they are darling. I cut most of them out the day after I got book. I'll be using them to make cards, for my granddaughters with hidden messages on the inserts. Hope to see more journaling pockets especially ones by Annie Lang.
Submitted Saturday, April 11th @ 10:06 PM

Name
Comment These are adorable and so colorful, so many ways to use them.. cards or scrap pages.... I'll be looking for more!
Submitted Sunday, April 5th @ 08:55 AM

Name
Comment Absolutely adorable. A good way to save space on a page and hide your hand writing. They also make adorable cards.
Submitted Tuesday, December 30th @ 11:34 PM

Name
Comment wow, this is the cutest thing I ever got. love Annie lang's disign, all her little people and critters have cute faces.
love love love.
Submitted Saturday, December 27th @ 07:36 AM

Name
Comment I can not wait to use the journaling pockets. They are the cutest stuff i have ever seen, i just love them.....hope she comes out with some more........
Submitted Friday, December 26th @ 11:25 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):