Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Craft Tools > Paper Trimmers & Accessories > Scissors & Accessories > Magic Matter™ (MW7260153000)

Magic Matter™
View

Magic Matter™

48 people like this
Click a star to rate.

When it comes to picture-perfect photo mats, our choice is the Magic Matter™. You’ll be able to cut even mats in three different sizes—quickly and easily—no matter what shape! Simply trace, cut and enjoy!

Part number: MW7260153000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$6.39

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I for the life of me can not cut anything straight. This item has helped me to do the things your designers do on their cards. Thanks so much for having it in our inventory. I tell my friends if they need anything to go to you.
Submitted Tuesday, June 25th @ 11:27 AM

Name
Comment This is the perfect tool to make exact borders for dazzles. Don't know how I lived without it!
Submitted Wednesday, November 14th @ 08:17 AM

Name
Comment I'm not sure why I never noticed this before now. I love this. It takes the guess about whether you are the same distance away from the edge on a piece. Just trace with the little round thingie and cut out your matt. So simple, why didn'tI think of that.
Submitted Tuesday, November 6th @ 09:49 AM

Name
Comment I have had this item for quite awhile now and found it worked wonderfully for matting pictures I had trimmed into shapes other than squares and rectangles. Now that I have purchased some of the templates for labels, etc. I have found it works great to give a little, or a lot, of matting around them.
Submitted Saturday, July 14th @ 08:32 AM

Name
Comment This was what i have been searching for since i started scrapping. i could not get my matting the same no matter how i tried. one side was always off. this is the perfect item to cure that. the price is right also.
Submitted Thursday, July 12th @ 06:04 AM

Name
Comment This is a wonderful product, so much easier to get a consistent border than with a ruler.
Submitted Friday, June 1st @ 09:38 AM

Name
Comment This makes it so easy to mat items. I am so glad I decided to try it.
Submitted Monday, July 26th @ 08:59 AM

Name
Comment My daughter had one of these matters that she bought from a stamp provider. They no longer carried them and I really needed one. I was so happy to see it in your catalog! It works fantastic!
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 08:43 AM

Name
Comment This is a great tool. Especially for those photos that are odd shapes. And it's very easy to use too.
Submitted Thursday, November 5th @ 12:22 PM

Name
Comment I have been looking for one of these for a long time for my future daughter-in-law. When she said she had trouble cutting mats for her photos, I told her about my Magic Matter. I looked on line and did a search and couldn't find it anywhere. I absolutely love my Magic Matter. I wouldn't be without it when I scrapbook. I've gotten your catalog several times but this is the first time that I have ordered from it.

Thanks so much!
Submitted Saturday, October 11th @ 06:50 PM

Name
Comment I love that it can make a mat around odd shapes and is so easy to use. I saw it a long time on a DIY Scrapbooking episode and never could find it for sale. So when I saw it here, I jumped on it. So glad I did.
Submitted Friday, July 4th @ 08:46 AM

Name
Comment I love this product and showed my friends. These that I just bought were for two friends who tried mine and wanted their own.
Submitted Sunday, June 22nd @ 08:08 PM

Name
Comment This is my absolute, cannot live without it, cropping tool. I bought one several years ago when I first started scrapbooking, this is a backup so I can keep one in my travel kit and one in my office. You can use it on any shape and get a perfect mat every time! Do you like to crop your pictures in silhouette or odd/different shapes but have trouble getting the mat to look just right and even around all of the curves? This is the tool for you! Here's a tip: Use a small sheet of magnet (mine is 6x8) under the paper while you are drawing your mat and the discs don't slip.
Submitted Friday, June 20th @ 10:00 AM

Name
Comment The price is right. Works as well as expected.
Submitted Friday, May 23rd @ 09:03 AM

Name
Comment I purchased this item after I had used one like it at a church quilt and scrapbook sleep-over.

It worked well. It's purpose is to make a border around your picture using this tool and a pencil. You trace around the picture on a contracting color and then cut it out. It helps the picture stand out! Simple but effective.

Happy Scrapbooking!
Submitted Friday, April 25th @ 08:19 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):