Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Craft Templates & Stencils > Slide Mount Mania Template (MW7273220000)

Slide Mount Mania Template
View
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Slide Mount Mania Template

39 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Slide mounts are hot! Now you can create your own slide mounts and accessories to perfectly decorate cards and album pages. Paper engineer Susan Cobb dreamed up these 5 new slide mount shapesnot seen anywhere elseplus 4 sweet little envelopes, 3 ribbon slides and 6 mini tags. She put them all on a durable plastic template that fits into a standard 3-ring binder for easy storage. Slip the slide mounts into the large envelope, then use a combination of a mini envelope, a ribbon slide and a tiny tag to embellish it. Use patterned paper, glimmer paper, vellum and suede paper to make your own customized embellishments!

Part number: MW7273220000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

Featured Webisodes

Slide Mount Mania
November 8, 2005

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I really love this book, I believe is one of my favorites great ideas for pictures, embellishments and to add text on them. Too many ideas that you can do with this great and awesome book. Thank you paper wishes you make my day.
Submitted Friday, March 7th @ 08:12 PM

Name
Comment Love the template, haven't get the chance to use it yet. But know it will be handy for my card making and scrapbooking. Have bought few HOTP templates. Thank you for wonderful ideas.
Submitted Tuesday, June 18th @ 06:01 AM

Name
Comment Very easy to use. I made some of pocket envelopes. Really cute. I plan to use the slide mounts also since they are no longer available to purchase. Good bargain.
Submitted Tuesday, April 9th @ 08:39 AM

Name
Comment templates are awesome, love them all and so many uses for all projects.
Submitted Monday, December 3rd @ 12:29 AM

Name
Comment I am very happy that I bought the slide mount template. I had a lot of fun making all the different slide mounts, mini envelopes and ribbons brackets. I love the this item!
Submitted Thursday, May 13th @ 04:04 PM

Name
Comment This is a great template. It is easy to use and you get great results!
Submitted Monday, October 12th @ 06:34 AM

Name
Comment Oh, I will use the slide mounts, for sure, but I was so excited to receive templates for the teeny, tiny envelopes - how cute are they! I can use them for a myriad of projects, along with the other templates on the same page. Great investment for me!
Submitted Tuesday, May 5th @ 11:02 PM

Name
Comment Haven't had the opportunity to try this one yet, but I am sure that I will love the results! Have several of the templates...all great and easy to use.
Submitted Thursday, April 23rd @ 06:47 AM

Name
Comment I have wanted to buy for a long time so it is wrapped and waiting for me on Christmas Day, but I know I will
Love it. I love to save money, so I bought it to make my own Slide mounts. Also add to my notebook full
of my other templates I got from ya'll. Thanks for
all your great things and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the
WEBISODES. I watch a new one every week, as I missed them the first.
Submitted Thursday, December 4th @ 04:32 PM

Name
Comment I love these templates.I want them all........
This one is great for all the little pictures that your not sure what to do with and I also used this template when I was making my sons' baby pages.
Submitted Friday, September 19th @ 07:39 PM

Name
Comment The slide mount templates are great for making coordinating slide mounts...which can then be embellished ;>)
Submitted Thursday, September 18th @ 06:37 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):