Home > Stamping > Stamps > Acrylic (Clear) Stamps > Stamps > Stamped Stitches Acrylic Stamps (MW7511680000)

Stamped Stitches Acrylic Stamps
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Stamped Stitches Acrylic Stamps

54 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Stitching made easy! Get the stitched look without needle and threadour collection of clear acrylic stamps makes it fast and easy to stitch on a card, scrapbook page, tag or handmade book. And because the stamps are clear acrylic, you can easily line up the stitched design to create longer borders. Youll have 16 different stamps, from a zig-zag to wave. Simply peel your stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner, or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please dont use acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic wont yellow. Stamp sheet measures 5 1/2"x7". Stamps are 5 1/4" long.

Part number: MW7511680000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$11.99

You might also like:

Feathers Stamp Set
Price: $17.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Love them, have been looking everywhere
Submitted Monday, April 1st @ 07:08 AM

Name
Comment I love the stitches stamps that I recently purchased. There is a nice variety of stitches that make beautiful quilt cards. I had searched craft stores with no luck. Then I tried the web and found Paper Wishes. The stamps arrived quickly and I will be using Paper Wishes first when I'm looking for craft products.
Submitted Wednesday, August 1st @ 12:13 PM

Name
Comment I love the stitched look, however, I am not a sewer, so these are just perfect for me and will add that something special to my all my projects.
Submitted Thursday, May 3rd @ 11:54 AM

I love these stamps!

Submitted Wednesday, May 2nd @ 12:11 PM

Name
Comment I love the stitching clear stamps. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. It has really helped do the projects with the special paper I purchased.
Submitted Wednesday, July 14th @ 07:09 PM

Name
Comment I love these stamps and have been looking for something like this for a long while. The only thing I would ask for is that they were a little smaller stitch but hey I love the stamps and can't thank you enough for carrying them.
Submitted Tuesday, May 4th @ 04:58 PM

Name
Comment so much fun and a lot easier that digging out the sewing machine. My daughters and grandaughters love them also.
Submitted Monday, March 9th @ 08:20 AM

Name
Comment I LOVE THEM!! I have the template as well and love them both, with the stamps being a little smaller and a few different designs there is NO excuse for me not using "faux" stitching where ever I want to!! The clear stamps from here are the best!!
Submitted Monday, June 9th @ 08:44 AM

Name
Comment I have been waiting and waiting for someone to come up with stitching stamps! I do a lot of my crafting (scrapbooking and cardmaking) up north at our cottage in Northern Ontario and since I don't have my sewing machine up there, this is the PERFECT SOLUTION to my stitching needs!! I am totally delighted - thank you so much.
Submitted Wednesday, May 21st @ 09:59 AM

Name
Comment Whohoo! I finally found the stiching stamps that I have been wanting for some time. They look great and can be used in a number of ways.
Submitted Tuesday, May 20th @ 09:09 AM

Name
Comment I love these stamps. So many possibilities and combinations with these stamps. I use them on almost every scrapbook page now.
Submitted Sunday, April 27th @ 11:26 AM

Name
Comment Love these stamps. i'm a member of the cardmaker's personal shopper and I have never liked the way my zigzags look but now I don't worry about any of the stitches they add to a card. in fact I'm adding them in where they don't say to do one. I am looking forward to finding new places to put them - ribons, clothes, anything that stands still around me.
Submitted Sunday, April 20th @ 12:35 PM

Name
Comment The stiching clear stamps for so versatile. I can put them anywhere and shape them to curve, etc. They're great fun!
Submitted Thursday, April 17th @ 04:35 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):