Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Card Making Supplies > Card Kits > Coordinated Card Making sets > Cardmaker's Jewel Instant Card Art (MW7571540000)

Cardmaker's Jewel Instant Card Art
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Cardmaker's Jewel Instant Card Art

28 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Sophisticated cardsin an instant. Cardstock die-cut focals take the work out of card making, so you can have the fun!

Youll have over 130 gorgeously colored, illustrated die-cut quotes, messages, tags and accentsall totally color-coordinated in rich jewel colors like raspberry, purple and dark blue with touches of forest green and white for contrast. Use the included card samples for inspiration, or make up your own. Themes include sympathy, thank you, birthday and more!

For matching papers, brads, ribbons and other embellishments, check out our Jewel Creative Pack, Jewel Creative Kit and Jewel Tones Ribbons!

Part number: MW7571540000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$2.99

Featured Webisodes

Jewel Cards
August 28, 2007

Bundle Offers

World Card Day 2011
Price: $19.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I love this kit. It is a quick, fun project, for me and the grandkids.
Submitted Monday, January 6th @ 05:44 AM

Name
Comment I love the rich colors of this pack.
Submitted Monday, June 3rd @ 11:33 AM

Name
Comment I love the embellishments. I can't wait to start using them I can think of so many ideas to use them in my card making.
Submitted Wednesday, February 15th @ 07:11 AM

Name
Comment I own a Cricut Expression and an Imagine so I wasn't sure why I would need these....but I ordered some anyway. GREAT PURCHASE. Sometimes it's nice to be able to just open the book and find what I need already made without having to turn on a machine, look through cartridges, find the paper, get it loaded, and wait for it to cut. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Cricut products and would never give them up, but sometimes its just nice to have something ready to go. We use these for more than just cards, we use them for picture frames and scrapbooking too.
Submitted Monday, February 6th @ 01:33 PM

Name
Comment Love all seven Instant Card Art books - made a Mother's Day card from "Pretty", a congrats card from "Jewel", and just made a masculine birthday card from "Earth Palette". I also purchased the Creative Pack with matching papers, the Creative Kit with matching brads, flowers, etc., and the matching ribbons pack. Everything coordinates so it is so easy making my own creative layouts (or you can use the idea provided in the books). I must repeat - I love them all and had so much fun!!!
Submitted Monday, May 10th @ 10:07 PM

Name
Comment I love the deep colors and the way they are mixed. I definitely will be getting more of this pack. I make a lot of cards.
Submitted Monday, March 8th @ 07:08 PM

Name
Comment I love these papers. They are great for car making and shadowing on the cricut. The colors are so beautiful. And the price was great in the Mom's Warehouse sale.
Submitted Monday, December 28th @ 08:17 AM

Name
Comment The most beautiful, unusual mixing of deep colours. Makes for really great cards.
Submitted Wednesday, February 18th @ 07:47 AM

Name
Comment I love all the card art projects. It gives you so many different ideas and ways to make the cards your own. This is a really great project.
Submitted Friday, January 23rd @ 11:34 AM

Name
Comment I am just starting the card making process. I like the ease of the package with cooradinating papers and embellishments.
Submitted Friday, April 25th @ 10:27 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):