Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Crafting Books, CD & DVDs > Cardmaker's Christmas Instant Card Art (MW7571560000)

Cardmaker's Christmas Instant Card Art
View
View

Cardmaker's Christmas Instant Card Art

55 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Beautiful cardsin an instant. Cardstock die-cut focals take the work out of card making, so you can have the fun!

Youll have 137 beautifully colored, illustrated Christmas die-cut quotes, messages, tags and accentsall color-coordinated in festive holiday colors like traditional red and green, and blue and white. Use the included card samples for inspiration, or make up your own.

For matching papers, brads, ribbons and other embellishments, check out our Christmas Creative Pack, Christmas Creative Kit and Christmas Ribbons!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: MW7571560000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$2.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Great product! I love paper wishes!
Submitted Tuesday, August 31st @ 07:49 PM

Name
Comment Great to have for making Christmas cards fast. Love Paper Wishes items.
Submitted Thursday, August 12th @ 06:53 PM

Name
Comment Gorgeous--they're great for cards AND embellishments in scrapbook pp! Thank you for making our cardmaking easier but oh, so elegant!
Submitted Monday, August 9th @ 11:24 AM

Name
Comment I simply fell in love with this Instant Card Art. They were so very elegant, yet there was plenty of fun ones for the grandchildren as well. I will be so happy when I am finished with Birthday Cards and can begin to make my Christmas ones. I purchased enough of these that i very well may have enough for next year, and that won't bother me one bit, smiles.

Happy Paper Crafting All
Submitted Thursday, August 5th @ 09:54 PM

Name
Comment These Instant Card Art books are great. I love them.
Submitted Monday, January 11th @ 08:23 AM

Name
Comment All Your products are great!
My Christmas cards were beautiful. I can hardly wait to make the other cards now.
Submitted Thursday, January 7th @ 11:45 AM

Name
Comment i liked this little book - it was very colourful, had some really neat ideas in it, was "Christmas-sy", and just cute! i liked it! and have already used quite a bit of it in my journaling.
Submitted Saturday, December 5th @ 10:47 PM

Name
Comment I purchased 2 sets and I love it. I gave a set to my friend and together we are coming up with many ideas for christmas cards. Thanks for such a great set of artwork.
Submitted Saturday, November 28th @ 07:06 PM

Name
Comment These are beautiful. I am so excited and hope this weekend with the holiday, I will have time to make lots of Christmas cards using these Instant Card Art for Christmas. I am very pleased with my entire order. It really got here in a hurry, which was wonderful.
Submitted Friday, September 4th @ 12:32 AM

Name
Comment I make more than 50 Christmas cards every year and I also teach classes -- so these little art pieces are a must have! I couldn't get through the season without them . . .
Submitted Thursday, September 3rd @ 08:00 AM

Name
Comment I just finished using this card kit, and I am So happy with the results. I usually make all my Christmas cards, handmade from scratch, but this kit was so pretty, I thought I would give it a try. I was so excited that I made ALL the cards in only two or three days!!
Don't hesitate to purchase this one... you will be very pleased with the results!!
Submitted Thursday, August 27th @ 02:18 PM

Name
Comment Very good quality embellishments for cards or scrapbooking.
Submitted Wednesday, March 11th @ 01:05 PM

Name
Comment These truly are a time saver! They are very nicely done and make card making a breeze. This is the third set of Instand Card Art that I have bought. And I love them all!
Submitted Sunday, January 25th @ 06:11 PM

Name
Comment I also bought the creative paper pack. I love the ease of these card kits. I have made all 4 cards already. I love that it gives ideas for each card and everything matches colorwise. It's also easy to embellish the cards further with brads, glitter or glossy accents. Definately a great buy!
Submitted Monday, November 24th @ 04:36 PM

Name
Comment Absolutely stunning sets of decorations. Wonderful!
Submitted Saturday, November 22nd @ 03:53 PM

Name
Comment Most of the punch outs are lovely and it does provide flexibility in deisgns if you don't want your tags or labels to say what has already been predesigned. The colors are richly printed and sand well on the edges without too much wrinkling or tearing or distortion. I prefer to use real ribbon (rather than the punch outs) in the suggested designs.
Submitted Tuesday, October 28th @ 07:09 AM

Name
Comment What a life saver! The Christmas cards were so quick and easy to make. My cards looked absolutely stunning.
Submitted Friday, October 24th @ 06:27 AM

Comment LOVE THESE! I started making my Christmas cards and having a ball
Submitted Tuesday, October 21st @ 06:14 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love these. I already had the coordinating papers so making the cards was a breeze. I can't believe it's only October and I have my Christmas cards done!!
Submitted Monday, September 29th @ 02:08 PM

Name
Comment Oh Christmas tree. I just love them and love making my cards with them. Thank you.
Submitted Monday, August 25th @ 05:25 PM

Name
Comment I love these & can't wait to start making my Christmas cards & tags. Ideas are already going through my mind.
They are so colorful!
Submitted Wednesday, July 2nd @ 11:00 PM

Name
Comment I can hardly wait to try and make my own special Christmas cards! Your supplies make it so much fun.
Submitted Thursday, June 26th @ 06:22 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):