Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Thanksgiving Brad Buddies (MW7580987000)

Thanksgiving Brad Buddies
View
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Thanksgiving Brad Buddies

15 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Brad Buddies for Thanksgiving! These festive Brad Buddies are custom-made for Thanksgiving layouts and recipe pages. This pack includes 2 each of 3 sturdy lightweight metal shapes: Turkey, a give thanks sign and the word gobble.

Simply place the metal shape on your paper and mark the holes with a pencil. Remove the metal shape and make a hole at the pencil mark with an X-acto knife. Use the brads to attach the metal image to your paper. Theyre simple to useand irresistible!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: MW7580987000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.75

Featured Webisodes

More Brad Buddies™
March 27, 2007

Bundle Offers

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I just bought these and can't wait to use them. There adorable!!!
Submitted Wednesday, July 7th @ 08:43 PM

Name
Comment I absolutely love these brad buddies. Perfect to give your project that extra touch and pop. Six pieces at a great price point. Really give a nice finished look
Submitted Monday, June 28th @ 03:52 PM

Name
Comment These brads are really unique, I really liked the gobble, gobble. where I buy supplies the stores don't have these type of things, so it was especiallly nice to find something new.
Submitted Tuesday, February 2nd @ 12:42 PM

Name
Comment I really enjoy the Brad buddies, but this cute Turkey just tickles my fancy. My plans are to include them on the Thanksgiving pages from our trip to Chicago.
Submitted Monday, December 7th @ 03:07 PM

Name
Comment They are cute, and I rubbed a little sand paper over the turkey & Give Thanks to make them more visible
Submitted Monday, December 7th @ 11:59 AM

Name
Comment Love these brads but really wish the "Give Thanks" words showed up more on the sign. Will still use them.
Submitted Wednesday, September 16th @ 06:51 AM

Name
Comment Adorable! What more can I say. I love Brad Buddies (though I do wish they were not quite so bulky for cards because of mailing regs). The little turkey is a real cutie!
Submitted Thursday, August 27th @ 01:47 PM

Name
Comment I love all the products I get from Paperwishes you guys have a GREAT selection and very high quality products. I have never been dissatisfied and I love your products and company will recommend you to all my friends. THANKS
Submitted Sunday, February 22nd @ 04:29 PM

Name
Comment so cute and they will be used soon with Thanksgiving comming up.
Submitted Monday, October 27th @ 07:36 AM

Name
Comment I love the Thanksgiving brads they are so cute. I would to see more of them but in different style. Thank you.
Submitted Monday, August 25th @ 12:40 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):