Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Jack-O-Lanterns (MW7581060000)

Jack-O-Lanterns
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Jack-O-Lanterns

23 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Boo! These smiling jack-o-lanterns are anything but frighteningwe think theyre absolutely adorable. Theyre so cute on Halloween or autumn-themed cards, or as a border or accent on a scrapbook page. Try them on gift tags too! Youll have 9 Jack-o-Lanterns, 3 each of 3 different designs. Measures 5/8" wide.

Part number: MW7581060000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

You might also like:

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment They are wonderful for my Trick Or Traders I Use The Brads To Close The Candy Bags For This Year 2009, And I Get On The Last Warehouse Especial, 9 For $1.00 Was A Bargain
Submitted Wednesday, September 16th @ 11:58 AM

Name
Comment I am working on my Halloween ATC cards now and these cute little pumpkins are just perfect. I love the different facial expressions.
Submitted Tuesday, September 8th @ 08:54 AM

Name
Comment Cute Brads! Can't wait to do some Halloween pages!
Submitted Tuesday, September 8th @ 05:53 AM

Name
Comment gonna use these for my Halloween pages AND for the pumpkin patch pages
Submitted Monday, September 7th @ 02:56 PM

Name
Comment The catalog just cannot do these adorable brads justice. I was so happy with them. Especially with Halloween in a few days, I will have lots of fun using them!
Submitted Monday, October 27th @ 05:20 PM

Name
Comment Such cute little pumpkins.My grandson just loves them and can't wait for me to use them in his book.The little faces are adorable.
Submitted Thursday, August 21st @ 06:35 AM

Name
Comment The pumpkin brads are really a great addition to your project with the different faces. They are just the right size for that extra touch.
Submitted Wednesday, April 23rd @ 08:16 AM

Name
Comment The pumpkin brads are very popular. Now that they come with faces on them, each child has requested their own special design. Keep up the creativity for the Halloween season as it is bigger than any other time of year.
Submitted Friday, April 11th @ 09:07 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):